Last Posted: Mar 29, 2019
- C﻿ellular censuses to guide cancer care: In the age of immunotherapy, cancer biologists are relying on a new generation of tools to learn how the interplay between tumours and immune cells shapes the course of disease.
M Eisenstein, Nature, March 26, 2019
- Hope and challenge: Precision medicine in bladder cancer.
Su Hongwei et al. Cancer medicine 2019 Mar
- Genetics, diagnosis and treatment of Lynch syndrome: Old lessons and current challenges.
Duraturo Francesca et al. Oncology letters 2019 Mar 17(3) 3048-3054
- Hospitals are saving lives with CAR-T. Getting paid is another story
I Swetlitz, StatNews, March 12, 2019
- Assessing long-term survival benefits of immune checkpoint inhibitors using the net survival benefit.
Péron Julien et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2019 Mar
- Assessment of Blood Tumor Mutational Burden as a Potential Biomarker for Immunotherapy in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Use of a Next-Generation Sequencing Cancer Gene Panel.
Wang Zhijie et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Feb
- Genetic Redirection of T Cells for the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer.
Ali Aesha I et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 956
- Genomic correlates of response to immune checkpoint blockade
TE Keenan et al, Nature Rev Genetics, March 6, 2019
- Genetic Predictors of Response to Systemic Therapy in Esophagogastric Cancer.
Janjigian Yelena Y et al. Cancer discovery 2018 8(1) 49-58
- Driving CAR T cell translation forward
L Schulz et al, Sci Trans Med, February 28, 2019