Last Posted: Mar 30, 2019
- How Genetic Counselors are Dealing with Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing
S Cahn, CDC Blog, March 28, 2019
- Diet assessment among men undergoing genetic counseling and genetic testing for inherited prostate cancer: Exploring a teachable moment to support diet intervention.
Milliron Brandy-Joe et al. The Prostate 2019 Mar
- The C9orf72 hexanucleotide repeat expansion presents a challenge for testing laboratories and genetic counseling.
Crook Ashley et al. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis & frontotemporal degeneration 2019 Mar 1-7
- Expanded newborn screening for inherited metabolic disorders and genetic characteristics in a southern Chinese population.
Lin Yiming et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2019 Mar
- Exploring prenatal genetic counselors' perceptions of abortion laws in restrictive states.
Koenig Shelby et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Mar
- A Randomized Controlled Intervention to Promote Readiness to Genetic Counseling for Breast Cancer Survivors.
Kasting Monica L et al. Psycho-oncology 2019 Mar
- Does family communication matter? Exploring knowledge of breast cancer genetics in cancer families.
Himes Deborah O et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Mar
- Genetic counseling for consumer-driven whole exome and whole genome sequencing: A commentary on early experiences.
Schmidt Johanna L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Mar
- Genetics professionals' attitudes toward prenatal exome sequencing.
Brew Casey E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Mar
- Investigating the role of genetic counseling in neuromuscular disease considering life events.
Shibata Yuka et al. Journal of human genetics 2019 Mar