- C﻿ellular censuses to guide cancer care: In the age of immunotherapy, cancer biologists are relying on a new generation of tools to learn how the interplay between tumours and immune cells shapes the course of disease.
M Eisenstein, Nature, March 26, 2019
- Can polyps detected by early screening help to identify individuals at risk of hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes?
L Steinmark et al, Jackson Lab, March 2019
- Notice of Availability of Administrative Supplements for Geospatial, Multilevel, and Contextual Approaches in Cancer Control and Population Sciences
NCI, March 2019
- Pediatric Genomic Data Inventory
- The Manchester International Consensus Group recommendations for the management of gynecological cancers in Lynch syndrome.
Crosbie Emma J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Mar
- A combinatorial biomarker predicts pathologic complete response to neoadjuvant lapatinib and trastuzumab without chemotherapy in patients with HER2+ breast cancer.
Veeraraghavan J et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2019 Mar
- A dedicated high quality service for the management of patients with an inherited risk for colorectal cancer.
Adams Laura K et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2019 Mar
- American Society of Breast Surgeons Recommends Genetic Testing for Newly Diagnosed Patients With Breast Cancer,
by Caroline Helwick, The ASCO Post, March 25, 2019
- Challenges in the Integration of Omics and Non-Omics Data.
López de Maturana Evangelina et al. Genes 2019 Mar 10(3)
- Diet assessment among men undergoing genetic counseling and genetic testing for inherited prostate cancer: Exploring a teachable moment to support diet intervention.
Milliron Brandy-Joe et al. The Prostate 2019 Mar
- Factors associated with intentions for breast cancer risk management: Does risk group matter?
Conley Claire C et al. Psycho-oncology 2019 Mar
- Fully automated real-time PCR for EGFR testing in non-small cell lung carcinoma.
Colling Richard et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2019 Feb 474(2) 187-192
- Leveraging Implementation Science to Address Health Disparities in Genomic Medicine: Examples from the Field.
Roberts Megan C et al. Ethnicity & disease 2019 29(Suppl 1) 187-192
- Machine learning and its potential applications to the genomic study of head and neck cancer - a systematic review.
Patil Shankargouda et al. Journal of oral pathology & medicine : official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology 2019 Mar
- Measurable residual disease monitoring using Wilms tumor gene 1 expression in childhood acute myeloid leukemia based on child-specific reference values.
Løvvik Juul-Dam Kristian et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 Mar e27671
sábado, 30 de marzo de 2019
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 29, 2019