Last Posted: Mar 29, 2019
- The case of a woman who feels almost no pain leads scientists to a new gene mutation
J Corley, StatNews, March 27, 2019
- An epidemic of chikungunya in northwestern Bangladesh in 2011.
Haque Farhana et al. PloS one 2019 14(3) e0212218
- Efficacy and safety of artemether-lumefantrine for the treatment of uncomplicated malaria and prevalence of Pfk13 and Pfmdr1 polymorphisms after a decade of using artemisinin-based combination therapy in mainland Tanzania.
Ishengoma Deus S et al. Malaria journal 2019 Mar 18(1) 88
- Marburg virus disease outbreak in Kween District Uganda, 2017: Epidemiological and laboratory findings.
Nyakarahuka Luke et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2019 Mar 13(3) e0007257
- Sickle cell diseases: What can nuclear medicine offer?
Niccoli Asabella Artor et al. Hellenic journal of nuclear medicine 2019 Mar
- MicroRNAs in contusion spinal cord injury: pathophysiology and clinical utility.
Li Fang et al. Acta neurologica Belgica 2019 Feb
- Towards precision medicine for pain: diagnostic biomarkers and repurposed drugs.
Niculescu A B et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 Feb
- Candidate gene analyses for acute pain and morphine analgesia after pediatric day surgery: African American versus European Caucasian ancestry and dose prediction limits
J Li et al, Pharmacogenomics Journal, February 14, 2019
- Predicting opioid dependence from electronic health records with machine learning.
Ellis Randall J et al. BioData mining 2019 123
- Factors affecting quality of life in children and adolescents with hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome/hypermobility spectrum disorders.
Mu Weiyi et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2019 Jan