- A distinctive DNA methylation pattern in insufficient sleep.
Lahtinen Alexandra et al. Scientific reports 2019 Feb 9(1) 1193
- Insomnia tied to depression, cardiovascular disease
M Prize, Science, February 25, 2019
- Associations Between Pre-Sleep Arousal and Insomnia Symptoms in Early Adulthood: A Twin and Sibling Study.
Schneider Melanie N et al. Sleep 2019 Feb
- Genome-wide analysis of insomnia in 1,331,010 individuals identifies new risk loci and functional pathways
PR Jansen et al, Nature Genetics, February 25, 2019
- Digitizing the way to better sleep health
SJ Jaiswal et al, Lancet, February 14, 2019
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
- Clinical and Experimental Human Sleep-Wake Pharmacogenetics.
Landolt Hans-Peter et al. Handbook of experimental pharmacology 2018 Nov
- Investigating causal relationships between sleep traits and risk of breast cancer: a Mendelian randomization study
RC Richmond et al, BIORXIOV, November 2018
- Pharmacogenomics and Biomarkers of Depression.
Jha Manish K et al. Handbook of experimental pharmacology 2018 Oct
- Correlation between HLA-DQB1*06:02 and narcolepsy with and without cataplexy: approving a safe and sensitive genetic test in four major ethnic groups. A systematic meta-analysis.
Capittini C et al. Sleep medicine 2018 Sep 52150-157
- New supplemental awards boost NIH funding for research on Down syndrome
NIH, October 1, 2018
- Precision medicine in circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders: current state and future perspectives.
Keijzer Henry et al. Personalized medicine 2017 14(2) 171-182
- NIH launches initiative to accelerate genetic therapies to cure sickle cell disease
NIH, September 13, 2018
- HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders.
Mensah George A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- Just 21 People Are Known to Have This Rare Genetic Condition. Can You Help Us Find More?
L Sanders, New York Times, August, 2018
- A Molecular Reason Why Obese People Have Trouble Losing Weight
B Stetka, Scientific American, August 23, 2018
- One womans race to defuse the genetic time bomb in her genes
A Regalado, Tech Review, July 23, 2018
- Stimulating Implementation Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine for Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Diseases: The Case of Familial Hypercholesterolemia
MJ Khoury et al, Blog Post, June 5, 2018
- The Use of Precision Medicine to Manage Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment in Patients with Resistant Hypertension: Current Evidence and Future Directions.
Sapiña Esther et al. Current hypertension reports 2018 Jun 20(7) 60
- NIH statement on World Asthma Day 2018
NIH video: patients and scientists work together to advance asthma research.
sábado, 30 de marzo de 2019
Sleep Disorders - HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 28, 2019