June 9-16, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 09, 2016
- Exclusive: Breast cancer gene database gives clearer picture of risk,
by Susan Miller, USA Today, June 1, 2016
- [BRCA1/2 gene mutation and clinicopathologic features of triple negative breast cancer].
Ma Z P, et al. Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi Chinese journal of pathology 2016 6 (6) 397-400
- BRCA Share Database (formerly UMD-BRCA1 mutations database)
- Recommendations for the implementation of BRCA testing in the care and treatment pathways of ovarian cancer patients.
Pinto Carmine et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2016 May
- Oncotype-DX recurrence score distribution in breast cancer patients with BRCA1/2 mutations.
Lewin R, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 5
- Phase 2 multicentre trial investigating intermittent and continuous dosing schedules of the poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitor rucaparib in germline BRCA mutation carriers with advanced ovarian and breast cancer.
Drew Yvette, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 5
- Evaluation of BRCAPRO Risk Assessment Model in Patients with Ductal Carcinoma In situ Who Underwent Clinical BRCA Genetic Testing.
Elsayegh Nisreen et al. Frontiers in genetics 2016 771
- Use of a Point-of-Care Tool to Improve Nurse Practitioner BRCA Knowledge.
Smania Mary et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2016 Jun 20(3) 327-31
- Detection of Human Papillomavirus Genotypes and Major BRCA Mutations in Familial Breast Cancer.
Mohtasebi Parinaz, et al. Monoclonal antibodies in immunodiagnosis and immunotherapy 2016 5
- Breast cancer risk prediction using a polygenic risk score in the familial setting: a prospective study from the Breast Cancer Family Registry and kConFab.
Li Hongyan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 May
- Mutation Spectra of BRCA Genes in Iranian Women with Early Onset Breast Cancer - 15 Years Experience.
Yassaee Vahid Reza, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 149-53
- Triple negative status and BRCA mutations in contralateral breast cancer: a population-based study.
Pellegrino Benedetta, et al. Acta bio-medica : Atenei Parmensis 2016 0 (1) 54-63
- Interaction between Hormonal Receptor Status, Age and Survival in Patients with BRCA1/2 Germline Mutations: A Systematic Review and Meta-Regression.
Templeton Arnoud J, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0154789
- Differences of Variable Number Tandem Repeats in XRCC5 Promoter Are Associated with Increased or Decreased Risk of Breast Cancer in BRCA Gene Mutation Carriers.
Cui Jian, et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 0 92
- Assessing biases of information contained in pedigrees for the classification of BRCA-genetic variants: a study arising from the ENIGMA analytical working group.
Kerkhofs C H H, et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2016 0 10
- Clinical and pathological features of BRCA1/2 tumors in a sample of high-risk Moroccan breast cancer patients.
Jouhadi Hassan, et al. BMC research notes 2016 0 (1) 248
- Which BRCA genetic testing programs are ready for implementation in health care? A systematic review of economic evaluations
D? Andrea E, et al. Genetics in Medicine (2016) April 14
- Identification of Novel BRCA Founder Mutations in Middle Eastern Breast Cancer Patients Using Capture and Sanger Sequencing Analysis.
Bu Rong, et al. International journal of cancer 2016 4
- Frequency and Significance of Abnormal Pancreatic Imaging in Patients with BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genetic Mutations.
Chahla Elie, et al. Scientifica 2016 0 5619358
- Decreased Expression of BRCA2 Accelerates Sporadic Breast Cancer Progression.
Saha Soumi, et al. Indian journal of surgical oncology 2015 12 (4) 378-83
- Mutation detection rates associated with specific selection criteria for BRCA1/2 testing in 1854 high-risk families: A monocentric Italian study.
Azzollini Jacopo, et al. European journal of internal medicine 2016 4
- Olaparib maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive, relapsed serous ovarian cancer and a BRCA mutation: Overall survival adjusted for postprogression poly(adenosine diphosphate ribose) polymerase inhibitor therapy.
Matulonis Ursula A, et al. Cancer 2016 4
- Impact of Clinical Genetics Attendance at a Gynecologic Oncology Tumor Board on Referrals for Genetic Counseling and BRCA Mutation Testing.
Cohen Paul A et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2016 Apr
- BRCA1 Gene Mutations and Influence of Chemotherapy on Autophagy and Apoptotic Mechanisms in Egyptian Breast Cancer Patients.
Abdel-Mohsen Mohamed Ahmed, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (3) 1285-92
- Highly favorable outcome in BRCA-mutated metastatic breast cancer patients receiving high-dose chemotherapy and autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Boudin L, et al. Bone marrow transplantation 2016 4
- Family history predictors of BRCA1/BRCA2 mutation status among Tunisian breast/ovarian cancer families.
Riahi Aouatef et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2016 Mar
- UK BRCA mutation testing in patients with ovarian cancer.
George Angela et al. British journal of cancer 2015 Dec 113 Suppl 1S17-21
- BRCA testing, treatment patterns and survival in platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer - an observational cohort study.
Unni Sudhir K et al. Journal of ovarian research 2016 9(1) 18
- Molecular insights into the OGG1 gene, a cancer risk modifier in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations carriers.
Benitez-Buelga Carlos, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- Beyond BRCA: Lynch Syndrome
My gene counsel, March 22, 2016
- Human (457)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (126)
- Pathogen (0)