Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.0)
Last Updated: Jun 03, 2016
- Germline APOBEC3B deletion is associated with breast cancer risk in an Asian multi-ethnic cohort and with immune cell presentation.
Wen Wei Xiong, et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2016 0 (1) 56
- SLCO1B1*5 polymorphism (rs4149056) is associated with chemotherapy-induced amenorrhea in premenopausal women with breast cancer: a prospective cohort study.
Reimer Toralf, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 337
- Breast Cancer Risk From Modifiable and Nonmodifiable Risk Factors Among White Women in the United States.
Maas Paige et al. JAMA oncology 2016 May
- Building and Validating Complex Models of Breast Cancer Risk.
Dupont William D et al. JAMA oncology 2016 May
- Clinical utility of gene-expression profiling in women with early breast cancer: an overview of systematic reviews.
Marrone Michael et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2015 Jul 17(7) 519-32
- Exclusive: Breast cancer gene database gives clearer picture of risk,
USA Today, June 1, 2016
- A novel polymorphic repeat in the upstream regulatory region of the estrogen-induced gene EIG121 is not associated with the risk of developing breast or endometrial cancer.
Bolton Katherine A, et al. BMC research notes 2016 0 (1) 287
- Importance of hereditary and selected environmental risk factors in the etiology of inflammatory breast cancer: a case-comparison study.
Moslehi Roxana, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 334
- Effect of ATM-111 (G>A) Polymorphism on Cancer Risk: A Meta-Analysis.
Huang Senlin, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 5
- Oncotype-DX recurrence score distribution in breast cancer patients with BRCA1/2 mutations.
Lewin R, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 5
- PD-1 rs2227982 Polymorphism Is Associated With the Decreased Risk of Breast Cancer in Northwest Chinese Women: A Hospital-Based Observational Study.
Ren Hong-Tao, et al. Medicine 2016 5 (21) e3760
- Phase 2 multicentre trial investigating intermittent and continuous dosing schedules of the poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitor rucaparib in germline BRCA mutation carriers with advanced ovarian and breast cancer.
Drew Yvette, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 5
- Surveying Breast Cancer's Genomic Landscape.
Cancer discovery 2016 5
- The distribution pattern of ER? expression, ESR1 genetic variation and expression of growth factor receptors: association with breast cancer prognosis in Russian patients treated with adjuvant tamoxifen.
Babyshkina Nataliya, et al. Clinical and experimental medicine 2016 5
- Prognostic factors in the myoepithelial-like spindle cell type of metaplastic breast cancer.
Leo Fabian, et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2016 5
- Frequent inactivation of MCC/CTNNBIP1 and overexpression of phospho-beta-catenin(Y654) are associated with breast carcinoma: Clinical and prognostic significance.
Mukherjee Nupur, et al. Biochimica et biophysica acta 2016 5
- High prevalence of luminal B breast cancer intrinsic subtype in Colombian women.
Serrano-Gomez Silvia Juliana, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 4
- Decision-Making in Breast Cancer Surgery: Where Do Patients Go for Information?
Schmidt Hank et al. The American surgeon 2016 May 82(5) 397-402
- Evaluation of BRCAPRO Risk Assessment Model in Patients with Ductal Carcinoma In situ Who Underwent Clinical BRCA Genetic Testing.
Elsayegh Nisreen et al. Frontiers in genetics 2016 771
- Health Care Segregation, Physician Recommendation, and Racial Disparities in BRCA1/2 Testing Among Women With Breast Cancer.
McCarthy Anne Marie et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 May
- Myriad Genetics embroiled in breast-cancer data fight ? again,
by Erika Check Hayden, Nature News, May 20, 2016
- Multi-gene and Drug Interaction Approach for Tamoxifen Metabolite Patterns Reveals Possible Involvement of CYP2C9, CYP2C19 and ABCB1.
Powers Jennifer L, et al. Journal of clinical pharmacology 2016 5
- Analysis of Paired Primary-Metastatic Hormone-Receptor Positive Breast Tumors (HRPBC) Uncovers Potential Novel Drivers of Hormonal Resistance.
Manso Luis, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0155840
- Decreased mitochondrial mutagenesis during transformation of breast stem cells into tumorigenic cells.
Ahn Eun Hyun, et al. Cancer research 2016 5
- Prognostic evaluation of VEGFA genotypes and haplotypes in a cohort of Brazilian women with non metastatic breast cancer.
Vieira-Monteiro Hayra de Andrade, et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2016 5 0
- [Male breast cancer].
Mattson Johanna, et al. Duodecim; la?a?ketieteellinen aikakauskirja 2016 0 (7) 627-31
- Association of CYP8A1 (Prostacyclin I2 synthase) polymorphism rs5602 with breast cancer in Mexican woman.
Beltran-Sarmiento Eduardo, et al. American journal of cancer research 2016 0 (2) 341-9
- Detection of Human Papillomavirus Genotypes and Major BRCA Mutations in Familial Breast Cancer.
Mohtasebi Parinaz, et al. Monoclonal antibodies in immunodiagnosis and immunotherapy 2016 5
- Increased chromosomal radiosensitivity in asymptomatic carriers of a heterozygous BRCA1 mutation.
Baert Annelot, et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2016 0 (1) 52
- Genetic Polymorphism of SUMO-Specific Cysteine Proteases - SENP1 and SENP2 in Breast Cancer.
Mirecka Alicja, et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2016 5
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)
- Human (5177)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (424)
- Pathogen (0)