June 9-16, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016
- Short Telomere Length and Ischemic Heart Disease: Observational and Genetic Studies in 290 022 Individuals.
Scheller Madrid Alexander, et al. Clinical chemistry 2016 6
- Human genetic support for GLP1R agonism in diabetes…and heart disease?
By Robert Plenge, Plenge Gen Blog, June 3, 2016
- A genomic approach to therapeutic target validation identifies a glucose-lowering GLP1R variant protective for coronary heart disease.
Scott Robert A, et al. Science translational medicine 2016 6 (341) 341ra76
- The Role of Adiponectin in Coronary Heart Disease Risk: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Borges Maria Carolina, et al. Circulation research 2016 6
- The Correlation Between 9p21 Chromosome rs4977574 Polymorphism Genotypes and the Development of Coronary Artery Heart Disease.
Tang Oushan, et al. Cardiovascular toxicology 2016 5
- [The possibility of selecting optimal antiplatelet therapy in patients with coronary heart disease in terms of CYP2C19 polymorphism].
Bokeriya O L, et al. Terapevticheskii arkhiv 0 0 (5) 47-54
- PDE5A Polymorphisms Influence on Sildenafil Treatment Success.
Marchal-Escalona Cristobal, et al. The journal of sexual medicine 2016 5
- The Contribution of GWAS Loci in Familial Dyslipidemias.
Ripatti Pietari, et al. PLoS genetics 2016 5 (5) e1006078
- PCSK9 R46L loss-of-function mutation reduces lipoprotein(a), LDL cholesterol, and risk of aortic valve stenosis.
Langsted Anne, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2016 5 jc20161206
- Familial hypercholesterolemia: cholesterol efflux and coronary disease.
Versmissen Jorie et al. European journal of clinical investigation 2016 May
- Next-generation sequencing-based genome diagnostics across clinical genetics centers: implementation choices and their effects.
Vrijenhoek Terry et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Sep 23(9) 1142-50
- Paraoxonase-1 activity and pleiotropic properties of simvastatin in obese and non-obese patients with stable coronary artery disease (CAD).
Januszek Rafa?, et al. Przegla?d lekarski 2016 0 (2) 59-66
- Variant ASGR1 Associated with a Reduced Risk of Coronary Artery Disease.
Nioi Paul, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 5
- Protective gene offers hope for next blockbuster heart drug
Rare genetic variant in Icelanders lowers risk of heart attack by more than one-third. By E Callaway. Nature News, May 19, 2016
- Variant ASGR1 Associated with a Reduced Risk of Coronary Artery Disease
P. Nioi et al, NEJM, May 18, 2016
- Comparison of the antiplatelet effect of clopidogrel benzene sulfonate and clopidogrel hydrogen sulfate in stable coronary heart disease.
Wang S H, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (2)
- APOE Genotype in the Ethnic Majority and Minority Groups of Laos and the Implications for Non-Communicable Diseases.
Midorikawa Kaoru, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0155072
- [ESTIMATING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF HYPOLIPIDEMIC THERAPY WITH ROSUVASTATIN IN PATIENTS WITH CORONARY HEART DISEASE DEPENDING ON THE GENOTYPE OF LIPOPROTEIN LIPASE].
Zvyagina M V, et al. Eksperimental'naia i klinicheskaia farmakologiia 2016 0 (1) 15-9
- Family communication in a population at risk for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Batte Brittany et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Apr 24(2) 336-48
- Higher circulating levels of chemokines CXCL10, CCL20 and CCL22 in patients with ischemic heart disease.
Safa A, et al. Cytokine 2016 5 147-157
- Epilepsy-Related Sudden Unexpected Death: Targeted Molecular Analysis of Inherited Heart Disease Genes using Next-Generation DNA Sequencing.
Hata Yukiko, et al. Brain pathology (Zurich, Switzerland) 2016 5
- The interleukin 6 c.-174 CC genotype is a predictor for new cardiovascular events in patients with coronary heart disease within three years follow-up.
Reichert Stefan, et al. Cytokine 2016 4 136-138
- A Biobank for Long-term and Sustainable Research in the Field of Congenital Heart Disease in Germany.
Pickardt Thomas et al. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2016 Apr
- Familial hypercholesterolaemia reduces the quality of life of patients not reaching treatment targets.
Mortensen Gitte Lee et al. Danish medical journal 2016 May 63(5)
- 3'UTR SNPs and Haplotypes in the GATA4 Gene Contribute to the Genetic Risk of Congenital Heart Disease.
Pulignani Silvia, et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2016 4
- Association study of inflammatory genes with rheumatic heart disease in North Indian population: A multi-analytical approach.
Gupta Usha, et al. Immunology letters 2016 4 53-62
- Effect of SORT1, APOB and APOE polymorphisms on LDL-C and coronary heart disease in Pakistani subjects and their comparison with Northwick Park Heart Study II.
Shahid Saleem Ullah, et al. Lipids in health and disease 2016 0 (1) 83
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Ischemic Heart Disease: Is the Confluence of Risk Factors Greater than the Parts? A Genetic Approach.
Elosua Roberto et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2016 Apr
- Identifying familial hypercholesterolemia in acute coronary syndrome.
Gencer Baris et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2016 Apr
- Brain natriuretic peptide and insulin resistance in older adults.
Kim F, et al. Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association 2016 4
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)
- Human (7159)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (122)
- Pathogen (0)