June 23-30, 2016
- Interaction between COX-1 and COX-2 Variants Associated with Aspirin Resistance in Chinese Stroke Patients.
Yi Xingyang, et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2016 6
- Circulating Proneurotensin Concentrations and Cardiovascular Disease Events in the Community: The Framingham Heart Study.
Januzzi James L, et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2016 6
- A phenome-wide association study of a lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 loss-of-function variant in 90 000 Chinese adults.
Millwood Iona Y, et al. International journal of epidemiology 2016 6
- Association of Transforming Growth Factor Beta-1-509C/T Gene Polymorphism with Ischemic Stroke: A Meta Analysis.
Kumar Pradeep, et al. Basic and clinical neuroscience 2016 4 (2) 91-6
- Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor Modification of Epileptiform Burst Discharges in a Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Model.
Eftekhari Sanaz, et al. Basic and clinical neuroscience 2016 4 (2) 115-20
- Intracranial Aneurysms in Sickle-Cell Disease Are Associated With the Hemoglobin SS Genotype But Not With Moyamoya Syndrome.
Birkeland Peter, et al. Stroke; a journal of cerebral circulation 2016 6
- Genetic variations in the osteopontin promoters T-443C and G-156GG increase carotid intima-media thickness.
Yueniwati Yuyun, et al. International journal of general medicine 2016 0 117-22
- Ischemic Stroke and Six Genetic Variants in CRP, EPHX2, FGA, and NOTCH3 Genes: A Meta-Analysis.
González-Giraldo Yeimy, et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2016 6
- PPARG gene C161T CT/TT associated with lower blood lipid levels and ischemic stroke from large-artery atherosclerosis in a Han population in Guangdong.
Wei Wei-Min, et al. Neurological research 2016 6 1-5
- Impact of TLR5 rs5744174 on stroke risk, gene expression and on inflammatory cytokines, and lipid levels in stroke patients.
Gu Lian, et al. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 2016 6
- Determinants of iron accumulation in the normal aging brain.
Pirpamer Lukas, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 7 149-55
- The association between vascular endothelial growth factor gene polymorphisms and stroke: a meta-analysis.
Wu Tao, et al. Brain and behavior 2016 5 e00482
- BDNF Genotype Interacts with Motor Function to Influence Rehabilitation Responsiveness Poststroke.
Shiner Christine T, et al. Frontiers in neurology 2016 0 69
- Interaction of CYP2C19, P2Y12, and GPIIIa Variants Associates With Efficacy of Clopidogrel and Adverse Events on Patients With Ischemic Stroke.
Yi Xingyang, et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2016 5
- A Novel Association of the Suppressor of Cytokine Signaling 1 (SOCS1) Gene Polymorphisms in Ischemic Stroke Patients.
Ma Qi, et al. Neuromolecular medicine 2016 5
- Picturing the Size and Site of Stroke With an Expanded National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale.
Agis Daniel, et al. Stroke; a journal of cerebral circulation 2016 6 (6) 1459-65
- Spontaneous Bilateral Cervical Internal Carotid and Vertebral Artery Dissection in a Japanese Patient without Collagen Vascular Disease with Special Reference to Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms.
Abe Arata, et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2016 5
- A Cross-sectional Study of KLKB1 and PRCP Polymorphisms in Patient Samples with Cardiovascular Disease.
Gittleman Haley R, et al. Frontiers in medicine 2016 0 17
- Differences in the distribution of stroke subtypes in a UK black stroke population - final results from the South London Ethnicity and Stroke Study.
Gulli Giosue, et al. BMC medicine 2016 0 (1) 77
- Association between Tumor Necrosis Factor-? (-238G/A and -308G/A) Gene Polymorphisms and Risk of Ischemic Stroke: A Meta-Analysis.
Kumar Pradeep, et al. Pulse (Basel, Switzerland) 2016 4 (3-4) 217-28
- Chromosome 4q25 Variants and Age at Onset of Ischemic Stroke.
Sun Lingli, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 5
- APOE Genotype in the Ethnic Majority and Minority Groups of Laos and the Implications for Non-Communicable Diseases.
Midorikawa Kaoru, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0155072
- Association between Endothelial nitric oxide synthase G894T gene polymorphism and risk of ischemic stroke in North Indian population: a case-control study.
Kumar Amit, et al. Neurological research 2016 5 1-5
- Association of the MicroRNA-146a SNP rs2910164 with Ischemic Stroke Incidence and Prognosis in a Chinese Population.
Qu Jiao-Yan, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2016 0 (5)
- Mind Your Risks and Act FAST to Prevent and Treat Strokes
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds, May 2016
- Understanding Stroke Risk in Women
- Association of CYP2C19 Polymorphisms with the Clinical Efficacy of Clopidogrel Therapy in Patients Undergoing Carotid Artery Stenting in Asia.
Zhu Wen-Yao, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 25478
- Associations of CYP3A4, NR1I2, CYP2C19 and P2RY12 polymorphisms with clopidogrel resistance in Chinese patients with ischemic stroke.
Liu Rui, et al. Acta pharmacologica Sinica 2016 5
- The interleukin 6 c.-174 CC genotype is a predictor for new cardiovascular events in patients with coronary heart disease within three years follow-up.
Reichert Stefan, et al. Cytokine 2016 4 136-138
- Cardiometabolic risk factors predict cerebrovascular health in older adults: results from the Brain in Motion study.
Tyndall Amanda V, et al. Physiological reports 2016 4 (8)
- Human (11)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2488)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (15)
- Pathogen (0)