- Integrating microbial and host transcriptomics to characterize asthma-associated microbial communities.
Castro-Nallar Eduardo et al. BMC Med Genomics 2015 50
- The airway microbiome in patients with severe asthma: Associations with disease features and severity.
Huang Yvonne J et al. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2015 Jul 25.
- The Infant Nasopharyngeal Microbiome Impacts Severity of Lower Respiratory Infection and Risk of Asthma Development.
Teo Shu Mei et al. Cell Host Microbe 2015 Apr 8.
- The changing face of asthma and its relation with microbes.
Earl Chris S et al. Trends Microbiol. 2015 Mar 31.
- The impact of azithromycin therapy on the airway microbiota in asthma.
Slater Mariel et al. Thorax 2014 Jul (7) 673-4
sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.