Last Posted: May 05, 2017
- Comparison of Breast Cancer Molecular Features and Survival by African and European Ancestry in The Cancer Genome Atlas
D Huo et al, JAMA Oncology, May 2017
- Androgen receptor gene status in plasma DNA associates with worse outcome on enzalutamide or abiraterone for castration-resistant prostate cancer: a multi-institution correlative biomarker study Î
V. Conteduca, et al. Ann Oncology, May 2017
- Thousands of men with prostate cancer get risky treatment they dont need. New approaches could curb that
S Begley, StatNews, May 4, 2017
- Can Men Get Breast Cancer? Yes, they can. Here's what to know.
J Abraham, US News, April 27, 2017
- Lost in translation: returning germline genetic results in genome-scale cancer research
AL Johns et al, Genome Medicine, April 2017
- Tracking unstable chromosomes helps predict lung cancers return
Science Magazine, April 26, 2017
- Blood test offers hope for better lung cancer treatment
Washington Post, April 27, 2017
- Precision medicine: the foundation of future cancer therapeutics
SH Shin et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, April 2017
- A Retrospective Exploration of the Impact of the 'Angelina Jolie Effect' on the Single State-Wide Familial Cancer Program in Perth, Western Australia.
Freedman Rebecca et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 52-62
- Adherence to Recommended Risk Management among Unaffected Women with a BRCA Mutation.
Buchanan Adam H et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 79-92
- An exploratory study of patients' views about being at high-risk for breast cancer and risk management beliefs and intentions, before and after risk counselling: Preliminary evidence of the influence of beliefs on post-counselling prevention intentions.
Paquet Lise et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Mar 100(3) 575-582
- Cancer risk awareness and screening uptake in individuals at higher risk for colon cancer: a cross-sectional study.
Salimzadeh Hamideh et al. BMJ open 2016 Dec 6(12) e013833
- Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy: Aligning Patient Preferences and Provider Recommendations.
Fayanju Oluwadamilola M et al. JAMA surgery 2017 Mar 152(3) 282-283
- Does the microbiome play a role in the effectiveness of colorectal cancer treatment?
Science Magazine, April 24, 2017
- Emergency department utilization by Californians with sickle cell disease, 2005-2014.
Paulukonis Susan T et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2017 Jun 64(6)
- Family History Helped This Survivor Catch Pancreatic Cancer Early- About 10 percent of pancreatic cancer cases are connected to family history.
Celgene blog post, April 25, 2017