- Georgia Primary Care Providers' Knowledge of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Nair Navya et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2017 Mar 32(1) 119-124
- Adherence to Recommended Risk Management among Unaffected Women with a BRCA Mutation.
Buchanan Adam H et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 79-92
- A Retrospective Exploration of the Impact of the 'Angelina Jolie Effect' on the Single State-Wide Familial Cancer Program in Perth, Western Australia.
Freedman Rebecca et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 52-62
- Psychosocial and Clinical Factors Associated with Family Communication of Cancer Genetic Test Results among Women Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at a Young Age.
Elrick Ashley et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 173-181
- A Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation of Germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 Testing in UK Women with Ovarian Cancer.
Eccleston Anthony et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 567-576
sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.