Last Posted: Apr 27, 2017
- A Retrospective Exploration of the Impact of the 'Angelina Jolie Effect' on the Single State-Wide Familial Cancer Program in Perth, Western Australia.
Freedman Rebecca et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 52-62
- Adherence to Recommended Risk Management among Unaffected Women with a BRCA Mutation.
Buchanan Adam H et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 79-92
- Georgia Primary Care Providers' Knowledge of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Nair Navya et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2017 Mar 32(1) 119-124
- A Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation of Germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 Testing in UK Women with Ovarian Cancer.
Eccleston Anthony et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 567-576
- A Multigene Test Could Cost-Effectively Help Extend Life Expectancy for Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Li Yonghong et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 547-555
- Associations Between Cancer Predisposition Testing Panel Genes and Breast Cancer.
Couch Fergus J et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Apr
- Characteristics of BRCA1/2 mutations carriers including large genomic rearrangements in high risk breast cancer patients.
Park Boyoung et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 May 163(1) 139-150
- Current and Future Role of Genetic Screening in Gynecologic Malignancies.
Ring Kari L et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Apr
- Key messages for communicating information about BRCA1 and BRCA2 to women with breast or ovarian cancer: Consensus across health professionals and service users.
Jacobs Chris et al. Psycho-oncology 2017 Jan
- Patient and medical barriers preclude uptake of tamoxifen preventative therapy in women with a strong family history.
Skandarajah Anita R et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Apr 3293-97
- Reversion of BRCA1/2 Germline Mutations Detected in Circulating Tumor DNA From Patients With High-Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer.
Christie Elizabeth L et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr 35(12) 1274-1280
- The ovarian cancer oncobiome.
Banerjee Sagarika et al. Oncotarget 2017 Mar
- "When information is not enough": A model for understanding BRCA-positive previvors' information needs regarding hereditary breast and ovarian cancer risk.
Dean Marleah et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Mar
- Cost-effectiveness of different strategies to prevent breast and ovarian cancer in German women with a BRCA 1 or 2 mutation.
Müller Dirk et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2017 Apr
- High demoralization in a minority of oophorectomized BRCA1/2 mutation carriers influences quality of life.
Arts-de Jong Marieke et al. Journal of psychosomatic obstetrics and gynaecology 2017 Mar 1-9
- Traceback: A Proposed Framework to Increase Identification and Genetic Counseling of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers Through Family-Based Outreach.
Samimi Goli et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr JCO2016703439