- Study protocol on the role of intestinal microbiota in colorectal cancer treatment: a pathway to personalized medicine 2.0.
Aarnoutse R et al. International journal of colorectal disease 2017 Apr
- The ovarian cancer oncobiome.
Banerjee Sagarika et al. Oncotarget 2017 Mar
- Molecular tests potentially improving HPV screening and genotyping for cervical cancer prevention.
Gradíssimo Ana et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Feb 1-13
- Distinguishing potential bacteria-tumor associations from contamination in a secondary data analysis of public cancer genome sequence data.
Robinson Kelly M et al. Microbiome 2017 Jan (1) 9
- Alteration of Human Papillomavirus Type 16 Genetic and Epigenetic Profiles in Cervical Cancer Patients Is Indicative of Poor Disease Prognosis: A Cohort Analysis.
Dutta Sankhadeep et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2016 May (4) 750-7
sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.