- Urgent improvements needed to diagnose and manage Lynch syndrome.
Monahan Kevin J et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 Mar 356j1388
- Molecular Genetics of Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Hosoda Waki et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 Dec 9(4) 685-703
- Family History Helped This Survivor Catch Pancreatic Cancer Early- About 10 percent of pancreatic cancer cases are connected to family history.
Celgene blog post, April 25, 2017
- Molecular Drivers of Pancreatic Cancer Pathogenesis: Looking Inward to Move Forward.
Khan Mohammad Aslam Aslam et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Apr 18(4)
- Predicting the impact of Lynch syndrome-causing missense mutations from structural calculations.
Nielsen Sofie V et al. PLoS genetics 2017 Apr 13(4) e1006739
sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.