- CCDC22 gene polymorphism is associated with advanced stages of endometriosis in a sample of Brazilian women.
Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2017 May .
de Oliveira Francisco Daniela, de Paula Andres Marina, Gueuvoghlanian-Silva Bárbara Yasmim, Podgaec Sergio, Fridman Cint
- Involvement of 17?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type gene 1 937 A>G polymorphism in infertility in Polish Caucasian women with endometriosis.
Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2017 Apr .
Osi?ski Maciej, Mostowska Adrianna, Wirstlein Przemyslaw, Skrzypczak Jana, Jagodzi?ski Pawe? Piotr, Szczepa?ska Malgorza
- Common variation of the CYP17 gene in Iraqi women with endometriosis disease.
Genomics data 2017 Mar 11 55-59.
Al-Rubae'i Salwa H N, Naji Tamara Sami, Turki Kisma
- Genetic risk factors for ovarian cancer and their role for endometriosis risk.
Gynecologic oncology 2017 Feb .
Burghaus Stefanie, Fasching Peter A, Häberle Lothar, Rübner Matthias, Büchner Kathrin, Blum Simon, Engel Anne, Ekici Arif B, Hartmann Arndt, Hein Alexander, Beckmann Matthias W, Renner Stefan
- mir-126 rs4636297 and TGF?RI rs334348 functional gene variants are associated with susceptibility to endometriosis and its severity.
Gynecological endocrinology : the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology 2017 Feb 1-4.
Sepahi Neda, Kohan Leila, Jahromi Athar Rasekh, Daneshbod Yahya, Hoveidi Elahe Ni
domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017
CCDC22 gene polymorphism is associated with advanced stages of endometriosis in a sample of Brazilian women.
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology