Last Posted: May 11, 2017
- DNA methylation in endometriosis (Review).
Koukoura Ourania et al. Molecular medicine reports 2016 Apr 13(4) 2939-48
- Recent insights on the genetics and epigenetics of endometriosis.
Borghese B et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Feb 91(2) 254-264
- Cancer-Associated Mutations in Endometriosis without Cancer
MS Anglesio et al, NEJM, May 110, 2017
- Physiological Aspects of Female Fertility: Role of the Environment, Modern Lifestyle, and Genetics.
Hart Roger J et al. Physiological reviews 2016 Jul 96(3) 873-909
- Integrated Bioinformatics, Environmental Epidemiologic and Genomic Approaches to Identify Environmental and Molecular Links between Endometriosis and Breast Cancer.
Roy Deodutta et al. International journal of molecular sciences (10) 25285-25322
- Endometriosis and ovarian cancer: potential benefits and harms of screening and risk-reducing surgery.
Guo Sun-Wei et al. Fertil. Steril. 2015 Aug 31.
- Shared genetics underlying epidemiological association between endometriosis and ovarian cancer.
Lu Yi et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 2015 Jul 30.
- Identification of susceptibility genes for peritoneal, ovarian, and deep infiltrating endometriosis using a pooled sample-based genome-wide association study.
Borghese Bruno et al. Biomed Res Int 2015 461024
- New insights in the pathophysiology of ovarian cancer and implications for screening and prevention.
Nezhat Farr R et al. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2015 Mar 25.