- Recent progress in genetics, epigenetics and metagenomics unveils the pathophysiology of human obesity.
Pigeyre Marie et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Jun 130(12) 943-86
- Narrative review of genes, environment, and cigarettes.
Do Elizabeth et al. Annals of medicine 2016 Apr 1-15
- Review of the Gene-Environment Interaction Literature in Cancer: What Do We Know?
Simonds Naoko I et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 Apr
- Genetic epidemiology with a capital E, ten years after.
Khoury Muin J et al. Genetic epidemiology 2011 Dec 35(8) 845-52
- Building the Partners HealthCare Biobank at Partners Personalized Medicine: Informed Consent, Return of Research Results, Recruitment Lessons and Operational Considerations.
Karlson Elizabeth W et al. Journal of personalized medicine 6(1)
domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017
Recent progress in genetics, epigenetics and metagenomics unveils the pathophysiology of human obesity. External Web Site Icon Pigeyre Marie et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Jun 130(12) 943-86
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.