- Increased Risk for Meningococcal Disease among Men who have Sex with Men in the United States, 2012-2015.
Folaranmi Temitope A et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 May
- Genome Sequencing for Healthy Individuals? Think Big and Act Small!
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, May 17, 2017
- Successful Application of Whole Genome Sequencing in a Medical Genetics Clinic.
Bick David et al. Journal of pediatric genetics 2017 Jun 6(2) 61-76
- Practices and views of neurologists regarding the use of whole-genome sequencing in clinical settings: a web-based survey.
Jaitovich Groisman Iris et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 May
- Precision Medicine Screening Using Whole Genome Sequencing And Advanced Imaging To Identify Disease Risk In Adults
BA Perkins et al, BioXRIV, May 2017
sábado, 20 de mayo de 2017
Genome sequencing | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Updates on Specific Topics
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.