- High-throughput whole genome sequencing of Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus from cell culture materials and clinical specimens using next-generation sequencing technology.
Zhang Jianqiang et al. Journal of veterinary diagnostic investigation : official publication of the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians, Inc 2017 Jan (1) 41-50
- Whole Genome Sequencing reveals the contribution of long-term carriers in Staphylococcus aureus outbreak investigation.
Gordon N C et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 May
- Complete genome sequencing and clinical analysis of intrahepatic hepatitis B virus cccDNA from HCC.
Jiao Fengping et al. Microbial pathogenesis 2017 May
- Whole Genome Sequencing Accurately Identifies Resistance to Extended Spectrum β-Lactams for Major Gram-Negative Bacterial Pathogens.
Shelburne Samuel A et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 May
- Whole genome sequencing of group A Streptococcus: development and evaluation of an automated pipeline for emmgene typing.
Kapatai Georgia et al. PeerJ 2017 e3226
sábado, 20 de mayo de 2017
Genome sequencing | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Updates on Specific Topics
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.