- Malaria Surveillance - United States, 2014.
Mace Kimberly E et al. Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Surveillance summaries (Washington, D.C. : 2002) 2017 May 66(12) 1-24
- Whole genome and core genome multilocus sequence typing and single nucleotide polymorphism analyses of Listeria monocytogenes associated with an outbreak linked to cheese, United States, 2013.
Chen Yi et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2017 May
- The Value of Biosamples in Smoking Cessation Trials: A Review of Genetic, Metabolomic, and Epigenetic Findings.
Saccone Nancy L et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2017 May
- Metazoan Ribosome Inactivating Protein encoding genes acquired by Horizontal Gene Transfer.
Lapadula Walter J et al. Scientific reports 2017 May 7(1) 1863
- Evaluating a Gene-Environment Interaction in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Methylmercury Exposure and Mutated SOD1.
Bailey Jordan M et al. Current environmental health reports 2017 Jun 4(2) 200-207
domingo, 4 de junio de 2017
EVIDENCE SYNTHESIS|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|EVIDENCE SYNTHESIS [new topic page]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.