- Molecular Demonstration of a Pneumocystis Outbreak in Stem Cell Transplant Patients: Evidence for Transmission in the Daycare Center.
Robin Christine et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 700
- Genomic and Epidemiological Evidence for Community Origins of Hospital-Onset Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Bloodstream Infections.
Popovich Kyle J et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 May
- Evidence of strain structure in Plasmodium falciparum var gene repertoires in children from Gabon, West Africa
Day KP, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci, May 1, 2017.
- Evidence of Zika Virus RNA Fragments in Aedes albopictus (Diptera: Culicidae) Field-Collected Eggs From Camaçari, Bahia, Brazil.
Smartt Chelsea T et al. Journal of medical entomology 2017 Apr
- High levels of local inter- and intra-host genetic variation of West Nile virus and evidence of fine-scale evolutionary pressures.
Ehrbar Dylan J et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Apr
domingo, 4 de junio de 2017
EVIDENCE SYNTHESIS|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|EVIDENCE SYNTHESIS [new topic page]
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.