Last Posted: Oct 07, 2017
- Family studies to find rare high risk variants in migraine.
Hansen Rikke Dyhr et al. The journal of headache and pain 2017 Dec (1) 32
- Genetics of Migraine: Insights into the Molecular Basis of Migraine Disorders.
Sutherland Heidi G et al. Headache 2017 Apr (4) 537-569
- Fragile X syndrome: an overview and update of the FMR1 gene.
Mila Montserrat et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Jun
- Genome-wide association studies in migraine: current state and route to follow.
Nyholt Dale R et al. Current opinion in neurology 2016 Jun 29(3) 302-8
- Migraine genetics: from genome-wide association studies to translational insights
P Gormley et al, Genome Medicine, August 17, 2016
- Population-based approaches to genetics of migraine.
Chasman Daniel I et al. Cephalalgia : an international journal of headache 2016 Jun 36(7) 692-703
- The Revolution in Migraine Genetics: From Aching Channels Disorders to a Next-Generation Medicine.
Pellacani Simona et al. Frontiers in cellular neuroscience 2016 10156
- Genetic predictors of human chronic pain conditions.
Zorina-Lichtenwalter Katerina et al. Neuroscience 2016 Apr
- Psychiatric disorders in Ehlers-Danlos syndrome are frequent, diverse and strongly associated with pain.
Hershenfeld Samantha Aliza et al. Rheumatology international 2015 Oct
- Emerging potassium channel targets for the treatment of pain.
Tsantoulas Christoforos et al. Curr Opin Support Palliat Care 2015 Jun (2) 147-54
- Shared genetic basis for migraine and ischemic stroke: A genome-wide analysis of common variants.
Malik Rainer et al. Neurology 2015 May 1.
- Tackling shared genetic underpinnings of migraine and ischemic stroke.
Debette Stéphanie et al. Neurology 2015 May 1.