Last Posted: Dec 15, 2017
- Inflammatory chemokine eotaxin-1 is correlated with age in heroin dependent patients under methadone maintenance therapy.
Kuo Hsiang-Wei, et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2017 11 19-24
- Association of complement receptor 1 gene polymorphisms with cognitive function.
Zijlstra Laurien Ermine, et al. Physiological genomics 2017 12 physiolgenomics.00102.2017
- Probability of Alzheimer's disease in breast cancer survivors based on gray-matter structural network efficiency.
Kesler Shelli R, et al. Alzheimer's & dementia (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2017 0 67-75
- Molecular memories: is genomics key to a dementia cure?
Genomics Education UK, Dec 6, 2017
- The impact of genetic counselors' use of facilitative strategies on cognitive and emotional processing of genetic risk disclosure for Alzheimer's disease.
Guan Yue et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Nov
- Association of HLA-DRB1 polymorphism with Alzheimer's disease: a replication and meta-analysis.
Lu Rui-Chun, et al. Oncotarget 2017 11 (54) 93219-93226