- Newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency and T-cell lymphopenia in California: results of the first 2 years.
Kwan A, et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2013 7 (1) 1
- Newborn screening for SCID identifies patients with ataxia telangiectasia.
Mallott J, et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2013 4 (3) 3
- Establishing diagnostic criteria for severe combined immunodeficiency disease (SCID), leaky SCID, and Omenn syndrome: the Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium experience.
Shearer WT, et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2014 4 (4) 4
- Newborn screening for severe T and B cell immunodeficiency in Israel: a pilot study.
Somech R, et al. The Israel Medical Association journal : IMAJ 2013 8 (8) 8
- Gene therapy for adenosine deaminase-deficient severe combined immune deficiency: clinical comparison of retroviral vectors and treatment plans.
Candotti F, et al. Blood 2012 11 (18) 18
miércoles, 27 de diciembre de 2017
Severe combined immunodeficiency [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.