- Colorectal Cancer Family History
CDC YouTube Video
- Six Tips for Healthy Aging Include Knowing Your Family History
- Breast and Ovarian Analysis of Disease Incidence and Carrier Estimation Algorithm (BOADICEA)
The Breast and Ovarian Analysis of Disease Incidence and Carrier Estimation Algorithm (BOADICEA) is a computer program that is used to calculate the risks of breast and ovarian cancer in women based on their family history.
- Identification of Patients with Family History of Pancreatic Cancer - Investigation of an NLP System Portability.
Mehrabi Saeed et al. Stud Health Technol Inform 2015 216604-8
- Assessing disease risk in genome-wide association studies using family history.
Ghosh A, et al. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 2012 7 (4) 4
miércoles, 27 de diciembre de 2017
Family history [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.