- Comparison of Laboratory-Developed Tests and FDA-Approved Assays for BRAF, EGFR, and KRAS Testing.
Kim Annette S et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Dec
- Diagnostic markers for the detection of ovarian cancer in BRCA1 mutation carriers.
Gschwantler-Kaulich Daphne et al. PloS one 2017 (12) e0189641
- Germline BRCA mutation in male carriers-ripe for precision oncology?
Leão Ricardo Romão Nazário et al. Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases 2017 Dec
- Precision Medicine and Testing for Tumor BiomarkersAre All Tests Born Equal?
DF Hayes, JAMA Oncology, Dec 14, 2017
- Professionals' knowledge, attitude and referral behaviour of preimplantation genetic diagnosis for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Gietel-Habets J J G et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2017 Dec
- I Am Alive and Kickin: An Interview With Lynch Syndrome and Colon Cancer Survivor David Dubin
The Colon Cancer Podcast, Nov 2017
- What to Know Before Buying a Home DNA Test
American Cancer Society, Dec 14, 2017
- Recommendations for genetic counseling and genetic testing for hereditary prostate cancer
Medical Xpress, Dec 13, 2017
- Role of Genetic Testing for Inherited Prostate Cancer Risk: Philadelphia Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference 2017
VN Giri et al, J Clin Onc, Dec 13, 2017
- A Milestone for CAR T Cells.
Tran Eric et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Dec
martes, 26 de diciembre de 2017
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 17, 2017