Last Posted: Dec 21, 2017
- Highlights from the Inaugural International Cancer Microbiome Consortium Meeting (ICMC), 56 September 2017, London, UK
AJ Scott et al, ecancer, Dec 2017
- An exposome perspective: Early-life events and immune development in a changing world.
Renz Harald et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2017 Jul 140(1) 24-40
- Opportunities and Challenges for Environmental Exposure Assessment in Population-Based Studies.
Patel Chirag J et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2017 Sep 26(9) 1370-1380
- Towards utilization of the human genome and microbiome for personalized nutrition.
Bashiardes Stavros et al. Current opinion in biotechnology 2017 Dec 5157-63
- Oral Microbiota Indicates Possible Link Between Periodontal Disease and Esophageal Cancer
ASCO Post, Dec 5, 2017
- Moving beyond microbiome-wide associations to causal microbe identification.
Surana Neeraj K et al. Nature 2017 Dec