From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Woman's Pre-Conception Evaluation: Genetic and Fetal Risk Considerations for Counselling and Informed Choice.
Wilson R Douglas et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2017 Oct
- Evaluation and Management of Athletes With Long QT Syndrome: An Evolved Paradigm.
Gomez Andrew T et al. Sports health 2016 Aug
- Cost-effectiveness of population screening for BRCA mutations in Ashkenazi jewish women compared with family history-based testing.
Manchanda Ranjit et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2015 Jan (1) 380
- Clinical practice guidelines for identification, screening and follow-up of individuals at high risk of primary cutaneous melanoma: a systematic review.
Watts CG, et al. The British journal of dermatology 2014 9
- Improving assessment of cardiovascular disease risk by using family history: an integrative literature review.
Kashani M, et al. The Journal of cardiovascular nursing 2013 10 (6) 6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario