- Influence of family history of colorectal cancer on health behavior and performance of early detection procedures: the SUN Project.
Martínez-Ochoa E, et al. Annals of epidemiology 2012 7 (7) 7
- Family history differs between young women with myocardial infarction and ischemic stroke: results from the RATIO case-control study.
Siegerink B, et al. Atherosclerosis 2012 7 (1) 1
- Association between family history and coronary heart disease death across long-term follow-up in men: the Cooper Center Longitudinal Study.
Bachmann JM, et al. Circulation 2012 6 (25) 25
- Intragenic ATM methylation in peripheral blood DNA as a biomarker of breast cancer risk.
Brennan K, et al. Cancer research 2012 5 (9) 9
- Does a screening questionnaire for familial and hereditary colorectal cancer risk work in a health insurance population?
Pieper C, et al. European journal of cancer care 2012 11 (6) 6
miércoles, 27 de diciembre de 2017
Family history [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.