- Role of Genetic Testing for Inherited Prostate Cancer Risk: Philadelphia Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference 2017.
Giri Veda N et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Dec JCO2017741173
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Systematic Review of Guidelines on Genetic Testing and Patient Management.
Migliara Giuseppe et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 5252
- ICSH guidelines for the laboratory diagnosis of nonimmune hereditary red cell membrane disorders.
King M-J et al. Int J Lab Hematol 2015 Mar 18.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Expert Statement: collection and use of a cancer family history for oncology providers.
Lu KH, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2014 3 (8) 8
- Genetic counseling and testing for Alzheimer disease: joint practice guidelines of the American College of Medical Genetics and the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
Goldman JS, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2011 6 (6) 6
miércoles, 27 de diciembre de 2017
Family history [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.