- Family History of Zoster Risk of Developing Herpes Zoster.
Tseng Hung Fu et al. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases 2017 Nov
- A case control study on family history as a risk factor for herpes zoster and associated outcomes, Beijing, China.
Suo Luodan et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 May 17(1) 334
- CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control.
Rodriguez Juan L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1291-1294
- Announcement: National Family History Day - November 24, 2016.
et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1305
- Improvements in ability to detect undiagnosed diabetes by using information on family history among adults in the United States.
Yang Quanhe et al. American journal of epidemiology 2010 May 171(10) 1079-89
miércoles, 27 de diciembre de 2017
Family history [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.