- A target based approach identifies genomic predictors of breast cancer patient response to chemotherapy.
Hallett RM, et al. BMC medical genomics 2012 9
- Assessing individual breast cancer risk within the U.K. National Health Service Breast Screening Program: a new paradigm for cancer prevention.
Evans DG, et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2012 7 (7) 7
- Adoption of gene expression profile testing and association with use of chemotherapy among women with breast cancer.
Hassett MJ, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2012 6 (18) 18
- Long-term results of screening with magnetic resonance imaging in women with BRCA mutations.
Passaperuma K, et al. British journal of cancer 2012 6 (1) 1
- Intragenic ATM methylation in peripheral blood DNA as a biomarker of breast cancer risk.
Brennan K, et al. Cancer research 2012 5 (9) 9
lunes, 25 de diciembre de 2017
Breast Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.