Last Updated: May 27, 2016
- Building and Validating Complex Models of Breast Cancer Risk
WD DuPont, JAMA Oncology, May 25, 2016
- Breast Cancer Risk From Modifiable and Nonmodifiable Risk Factors Among White Women in the United States
P Maas et al, JAMA Oncology, May 25, 2016
- High prevalence of luminal B breast cancer intrinsic subtype in Colombian women.
Serrano-Gomez Silvia Juliana, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 4
- Frequent inactivation of MCC/CTNNBIP1 and overexpression of phospho-beta-catenin(Y654) are associated with breast carcinoma: Clinical and prognostic significance.
Mukherjee Nupur, et al. Biochimica et biophysica acta 2016 5
- Evaluation of BRCAPRO Risk Assessment Model in Patients with Ductal Carcinoma In situ Who Underwent Clinical BRCA Genetic Testing.
Elsayegh Nisreen et al. Frontiers in genetics 2016 771
- Myriad Genetics embroiled in breast-cancer data fight ? again,
by Erika Check Hayden, Nature News, May 20, 2016
- Health Care Segregation, Physician Recommendation, and Racial Disparities in BRCA1/2 Testing Among Women With Breast Cancer.
McCarthy Anne Marie et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 May
- Decision-Making in Breast Cancer Surgery: Where Do Patients Go for Information?
Schmidt Hank et al. The American surgeon 2016 May 82(5) 397-402
- Multi-gene and Drug Interaction Approach for Tamoxifen Metabolite Patterns Reveals Possible Involvement of CYP2C9, CYP2C19 and ABCB1.
Powers Jennifer L, et al. Journal of clinical pharmacology 2016 5
- Prognostic evaluation of VEGFA genotypes and haplotypes in a cohort of Brazilian women with non metastatic breast cancer.
Vieira-Monteiro Hayra de Andrade, et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2016 5 0
- Analysis of Paired Primary-Metastatic Hormone-Receptor Positive Breast Tumors (HRPBC) Uncovers Potential Novel Drivers of Hormonal Resistance.
Manso Luis, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0155840
- Decreased mitochondrial mutagenesis during transformation of breast stem cells into tumorigenic cells.
Ahn Eun Hyun, et al. Cancer research 2016 5
- Increased chromosomal radiosensitivity in asymptomatic carriers of a heterozygous BRCA1 mutation.
Baert Annelot, et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2016 0 (1) 52
- Association of CYP8A1 (Prostacyclin I2 synthase) polymorphism rs5602 with breast cancer in Mexican woman.
Beltran-Sarmiento Eduardo, et al. American journal of cancer research 2016 0 (2) 341-9
- Detection of Human Papillomavirus Genotypes and Major BRCA Mutations in Familial Breast Cancer.
Mohtasebi Parinaz, et al. Monoclonal antibodies in immunodiagnosis and immunotherapy 2016 5
- [Male breast cancer].
Mattson Johanna, et al. Duodecim; la?a?ketieteellinen aikakauskirja 2016 0 (7) 627-31
- PIK3CA mutations are associated with reduced pathological complete response rates in primary HER2-positive breast cancer - pooled analysis of 967 patients from five prospective trials investigating lapatinib and trastuzumab.
Loibl S, et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO 2016 5
- Genetic Polymorphism of SUMO-Specific Cysteine Proteases - SENP1 and SENP2 in Breast Cancer.
Mirecka Alicja, et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2016 5
- Defective breast cancer genes arent just dangerous for women. Theyre also linked to aggressive cancer in men.
By Laurie McGinley, the Washington Post, May 15, 2016
- Breast cancer risk prediction using a polygenic risk score in the familial setting: a prospective study from the Breast Cancer Family Registry and kConFab.
Li Hongyan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 May
- Evaluation of the Relationship Between Family History of Breast Cancer and Risk Perception and Impacts on Repetition of Mammography.
Khoshravesh Sahar et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 17 Spec No.135-41
- Genetic Instability in Locus rs5498 E469K (A/G) of ICAM-1 Gene in Patients with Colorectal Cancer and Breast Cancer.
Novikov V V, et al. Bulletin of experimental biology and medicine 2016 5
- Profound reduction in tamoxifen active metabolite endoxifen in a breast cancer patient treated with rifampin prior to initiation of an anti-TNF? biologic for ulcerative colitis: a case report.
Henderson Sara L, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 304
- Role of MTHFR C677T and MTR A2756G polymorphisms in thyroid and breast cancer development.
Zara-Lopes T, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (2)
- Heterogeneity and clinical significance of ESR1 mutations in ER-positive metastatic breast cancer patients receiving fulvestrant.
Spoerke Jill M, et al. Nature communications 2016 0 11579
- Analysis of CYP17, CYP19 and CYP1A1 Gene Polymorphisms in Iranian Women with Breast Cancer.
Farzaneh Farah, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 23-6
- Mutation Spectra of BRCA Genes in Iranian Women with Early Onset Breast Cancer - 15 Years Experience.
Yassaee Vahid Reza, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 149-53
- XRCC1 Gene Polymorphisms and Breast Cancer Risk: A Systematic Review and Meta- Analysis Study.
Sanjari Moghaddam Ali, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 323-30
- Triple negative status and BRCA mutations in contralateral breast cancer: a population-based study.
Pellegrino Benedetta, et al. Acta bio-medica : Atenei Parmensis 2016 0 (1) 54-63
- Genome-Wide Analysis Identifies Germ-Line Risk Factors Associated with Canine Mammary Tumours.
Melin Malin, et al. PLoS genetics 2016 5 (5) e1006029
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)
- Human (5166)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (423)
- Pathogen (0)