Last Updated: May 27, 2016
- Toxoplasma gondii exposure may modulate the influence of TLR2 genetic variation on bipolar disorder: a gene-environment interaction study.
Oliveira José, et al. International journal of bipolar disorders 2016 12 (1) 11
- Testing differential susceptibility: Plasticity genes, the social environment, and their interplay in adolescent response inhibition.
Richards Jennifer S, et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2016 5 1-14
- Effect of GST variants on lung function following diesel exhaust and allergen co-exposure in a controlled human crossover study.
Zhang Xin, et al. Free radical biology & medicine 2016 5
- Narrative review of genes, environment, and cigarettes.
Do Elizabeth et al. Annals of medicine 2016 Apr 1-15
- Review of the Gene-Environment Interaction Literature in Cancer: What Do We Know?
Simonds Naoko I et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 Apr
- Effects of interactions between environmental factors and KIF1B genetic variants on the risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in a Chinese cohort.
Chen Jun-Hu, et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 4 (16) 4183-90
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms of miR-149 gene rs2292832 contributes to the risk of hepatocellular carcinoma, but not overall cancer: a meta-analysis.
Jia Hongjun, et al. Minerva medica 2016 4
- Genetic Variants in the Bone Morphogenic Protein Gene Family Modify the Association between Residential Exposure to Traffic and Peripheral Arterial Disease.
Ward-Caviness Cavin K, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (4) e0152670
- Impact of apolipoprotein E gene polymorphism and additional gene-obesity interaction on type 2 diabetes risk in a Chinese Han old population.
Zheng Lei, et al. Obesity research & clinical practice 2016 4
- Two novel polymorphisms in PLCE1 are associated with the susceptibility to esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in Chinese population.
Qu Y, et al. Diseases of the esophagus : official journal of the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus / I.S.D.E 2016 4
- Genetically reduced FAAH activity may be a risk for the development of anxiety and depression in persons with repetitive childhood trauma.
Lazary Judit, et al. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 3
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ALDH2) and alcohol dehydrogenase 1B (ADH1B) polymorphisms exacerbate bladder cancer risk associated with alcohol drinking: Gene-environment interaction.
Masaoka Hiroyujki, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 3
- Development of a prediction model and estimation of cumulative risk for upper aerodigestive tract cancer on the basis of the aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 genotype and alcohol consumption in a Japanese population.
Koyanagi Yuriko N, et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2016 2
- Understanding Genetic and Environmental Causes of Human Disease
Shall we have pie or stew? CDC Blog Post
- Geography, Genetics and Leading Causes of Death
CDC Blog Post
- G = E: What GWAS Can Tell Us about the Environment
SH Gage et al, PLOS Genetics, February 11, 2016
- Gene × Environment Determinants of Stress- and Anxiety-Related Disorders.
Sharma Sumeet et al. Annual review of psychology 2016 Jan 239-61
- Gene-environment interactions in psychopathology throughout early childhood: a systematic review.
Pinto Raquel Q et al. Psychiatric genetics 2015 Dec (6) 223-33
- Gene/environment interactions in the pathogenesis of autoimmunity: new insights on the role of Toll-like receptors.
Gianchecchi Elena et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2015 Nov (11) 971-83
- [Study on the interaction between matrix metalloproteinases gene polymorphism and central obesity in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease].
Wu Pengbo, et al. Zhonghua liu xing bing xue za zhi = Zhonghua liuxingbingxue zazhi 2015 12 (12) 1415-8
- Latent trajectories of adolescent antisocial behavior: Serotonin transporter linked polymorphic region (5-HTTLPR) genotype influences sensitivity to perceived parental support.
Tung Irene, et al. Development and psychopathology 2016 2 1-17
- Polymorphisms in the AKT1 and AKT2 genes and oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma risk in an Eastern Chinese population.
Zhu Jinhong, et al. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine 2016 2
- Common Variants in CLDN2 and MORC4 Genes Confer Disease Susceptibility in Patients with Chronic Pancreatitis.
Giri Anil K, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (1) e0147345
- CELF4 Variant and Anthracycline-Related Cardiomyopathy: A Children's Oncology Group Genome-Wide Association Study.
Wang Xuexia, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 1
- Building the Partners HealthCare Biobank at Partners Personalized Medicine: Informed Consent, Return of Research Results, Recruitment Lessons and Operational Considerations.
Karlson Elizabeth W et al. Journal of personalized medicine 6(1)
- Lack of association between XPC Lys939Gln polymorphism and prostate cancer risk: an updated meta-analysis based on 3039 cases and 3253 controls.
Wu Haoran, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (10) 17959-67
- CYP24A1 variant modifies the association between use of oestrogen plus progestogen therapy and colorectal cancer risk.
Garcia-Albeniz Xabier, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 1 (2) 221-9
- Genetic Modification of the Relationship between Parental Rejection and Adolescent Alcohol Use.
Stogner John M, et al. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 2016 1
- Occupational exposure to textile dust increases the risk of rheumatoid arthritis: results from a Malaysian population-based case-control study.
Too Chun Lai, et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2015 12
- Gene-environment interactions in obesity: implication for future applications in preventive medicine.
Nakamura Sho, et al. Journal of human genetics 2015 12
- CDC Information (2)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (15116)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (3)
- Pathogen (0)