Last Updated: May 27, 2016
- Study of the tetraspanin 18 association with schizophrenia in a Han Chinese population.
Wu Lin, et al. Psychiatry research 2016 5 263-266
- Adenosine Hypothesis of Antipsychotic Drugs Revisited: Pharmacogenomics Variation in Nonacute Schizophrenia.
Tur?in Arijana, et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 5 (5) 283-9
- Detection and interpretation of shared genetic influences on 42 human traits.
Pickrell Joseph K, et al. Nature genetics 2016 5
- A method to decipher pleiotropy by detecting underlying heterogeneity driven by hidden subgroups applied to autoimmune and neuropsychiatric diseases.
Han Buhm, et al. Nature genetics 2016 5
- Investigating the Impact of a Genome-Wide Supported Bipolar Risk Variant of MAD1L1 on the Human Reward System.
Trost Sarah, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 5
- Pro-inflammatory cytokines and their epistatic interactions in genetic susceptibility to schizophrenia.
Srinivas Lekshmy, et al. Journal of neuroinflammation 2016 0 (1) 105
- A human-specific AS3MT isoform and BORCS7 are molecular risk factors in the 10q24.32 schizophrenia-associated locus.
Li Ming, et al. Nature medicine 2016 5
- Multivariate eQTL mapping uncovers functional variation on the X-chromosome associated with complex disease traits.
Brumpton Ben M, et al. Human genetics 2016 5
- Analysis of the association of VIPR2 polymorphisms with susceptibility to schizophrenia.
Jin Chunhui, et al. Psychiatry research 2016 4 104-107
- Genome-wide association study of serum coenzyme Q10 levels identifies susceptibility loci linked to neuronal diseases.
Degenhardt Frauke, et al. Human molecular genetics 2016 5
- Parental Origin of Interstitial Duplications at 15q11.2-q13.3 in Schizophrenia and Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Isles Anthony R, et al. PLoS genetics 2016 5 (5) e1005993
- A national population-based e-cohort of people with psychosis (PsyCymru) linking prospectively ascertained phenotypically rich and genetic data to routinely collected records: overview, recruitment and linkage.
Lloyd Keith et al. Schizophrenia research 2015 Aug 166(1-3) 131-6
- Exome Sequencing of Familial Bipolar Disorder.
Goes Fernando S, et al. JAMA psychiatry 2016 4
- Psychotic Experiences and Working Memory: A Population-Based Study Using Signal-Detection Analysis.
Rossi Rodolfo, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (4) e0153148
- Pleiotropy between neuroticism and physical and mental health: findings from 108?038 men and women in UK Biobank.
Gale C R, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e791
- Cholinergic modulation of auditory P3 event-related potentials as indexed by CHRNA4 and CHRNA7 genotype variation in healthy volunteers.
Hyde Molly, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 4
- GWAS Analysis of suicide attempt in schizophrenia: Main genetic effect and interaction with early life trauma.
Fatemi Ali Bani, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 4
- Relation between serum prolactin levels and antipsychotic response to risperidone in patients with schizophrenia.
Charan Alladi, et al. Psychiatry research 2016 4 209-213
- Evaluation of voltage-dependent calcium channel ? gene families identified several novel potential susceptible genes to schizophrenia.
Guan Fanglin, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 24914
- Polymorphisms of the TCF4 gene are associated with the risk of schizophrenia in the Han Chinese.
Li Jingjie, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 4
- Sex Steroids and Major Psychoses: Which Role for DHEA-S and Progesterone?
Buoli Massimiliano, et al. Neuropsychobiology 2016 4 (3) 178-183
- The SNP rs1625579 in miR-137 gene and risk of schizophrenia in Chinese population: A meta-analysis.
Zhang Ping, et al. Comprehensive psychiatry 2016 5 26-32
- No evidence of an association between MIR137 rs1625579 and schizophrenia in Asians: a meta-analysis in 30?843 individuals.
Pu Xingfu, et al. Psychiatric genetics 2016 4
- Common susceptibility variants are shared between schizophrenia and psoriasis in the Han Chinese population.
Yin Xianyong, et al. Journal of psychiatry & neuroscience : JPN 2016 4 (4) 150210
- PDE7B, NMBR and EPM2A Variants and Schizophrenia: A Case-Control and Pharmacogenetics Study.
Porcelli Stefano, et al. Neuropsychobiology 2016 4 (3) 160-168
- Allele-Skewed DNA Modification in the Brain: Relevance to a Schizophrenia GWAS.
Gagliano Sarah A, et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 4
- Metabolic dysregulation in first-episode schizophrenia patients with respect to genetic variation in one-carbon metabolism.
Misiak B?a?ej, et al. Psychiatry research 2016 4 60-7
- Age of Onset in Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders: Complex Interactions between Genetic and Environmental Factors.
Mandelli Laura, et al. Psychiatry investigation 2016 3 (2) 247-9
- Development of a Melting Curve-Based Allele-Specific PCR of Apolipoprotein E (APOE) Genotyping Method for Genomic DNA, Guthrie Blood Spot, and Whole Blood.
Chen Chia-Hsiang, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (4) e0153593
- Targeted resequencing of regulatory regions at schizophrenia risk loci: Role of rare functional variants at chromatin repressive states.
González-Peñas Javier, et al. Schizophrenia research 2016 4
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)
- Human (3662)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (11)
- Pathogen (0)