Last Updated: May 27, 2016
- SLC1A2 rs3794087 are associated with susceptibility to Parkinson's disease, but not essential tremor, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or multiple system atrophy in a Chinese population.
Xu Yaqian, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 6 96-100
- Dentate nucleus iron deposition is a potential biomarker for tremor-dominant Parkinson's disease.
He Naying, et al. NMR in biomedicine 2016 5
- Dopamine D2 receptor gene variants and response to rasagiline in early Parkinson's disease: a pharmacogenetic study.
Masellis Mario, et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2016 5
- Low frequency of GCH1 and TH mutations in Parkinson's disease.
Rengmark Aina, et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2016 5
- Association of Dopamine Beta-Hydroxylase (DBH) Polymorphisms with Susceptibility to Parkinson's Disease.
Shao Peng, et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2016 0 1617-22
- PARK16 is associated with PD in the Malaysian population.
Gopalai Aroma Agape, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 5
- Apomorphine: A potential modifier of amyloid deposition in Parkinson's disease?
Yarnall Alison J, et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2016 5 (5) 668-75
- A Polymorphic Antioxidant Response Element Links NRF2/sMAF Binding to Enhanced MAPT Expression and Reduced Risk of Parkinsonian Disorders.
Wang Xuting, et al. Cell reports 2016 4
- hVMAT2: A Target of Individualized Medication for Parkinson's Disease.
Xiong Nian, et al. Neurotherapeutics : the journal of the American Society for Experimental NeuroTherapeutics 2016 5
- The association between the LRRK2 R1628P variant and the risk of Parkinson's disease in Asian: a meta-analysis.
Wang Xiaoli, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 4 22-27
- DCTN1 p.K56R in progressive supranuclear palsy.
Gustavsson Emil K, et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2016 4
- No association of GPNMB rs156429 polymorphism with Parkinson's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and multiple system atrophy in Chinese population.
Xu YaQian, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 4 113-117
- SEPT14 Is Associated with a Reduced Risk for Parkinson's Disease and Expressed in Human Brain.
Rozenkrantz Liron, et al. Journal of molecular neuroscience : MN 2016 4
- Parkinson's disease: Guilt by genetic association.
by Asa Abeliovich & Herve Rhinn, Nature News, April 20, 2016
- Association Analysis of Proteasome Subunits and Transporter Associated with Antigen Processing on Chinese Patients with Parkinson's Disease.
Mo Ming-Shu, et al. Chinese medical journal 0 0 (9) 1053-1058
- Resequencing analysis of five Mendelian genes and the top genes from genome-wide association studies in Parkinson's Disease.
Benitez Bruno A, et al. Molecular neurodegeneration 2016 0 (1) 29
- ?-synuclein genetic variability: A biomarker for dementia in Parkinson's disease.
Guella Ilaria, et al. Annals of neurology 2016 4
- Motor and nonmotor heterogeneity of LRRK2-related and idiopathic Parkinson's disease.
Marras Connie, et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2016 4
- The GBA, DYRK1A and MS4A6A polymorphisms influence the age at onset of Chinese Parkinson patients.
Fan Kuan, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 4 133-136
- MC1R variants in Chinese Han patients with sporadic Parkinson's disease.
Shi Chang-He, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 3
- Glutathione S-transferase M1 polymorphisms and Parkinson's disease risk: a meta-analysis.
Wang Dan, et al. Neurological research 2016 3 1-7
- Clinical-genetic model predicts incident impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease.
Kraemmer Julia, et al. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 2016 4
- APOE, MAPT, and COMT and Parkinson's Disease Susceptibility and Cognitive Symptom Progression.
Paul Kimberly C, et al. Journal of Parkinson's disease 2016 4
- Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers and clinical features in leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) mutation carriers.
Vilas Dolores, et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2016 4
- Genetic analysis of FGF20 variants in Chinese Han patients with essential tremor.
Yuan Lamei, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 3
- Disclosure of research results in genetic studies of Parkinson's disease caused by LRRK2 mutations.
Pont-Sunyer Claustre et al. Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2015 Jun 30(7) 904-8
- Possible association of CCDC62 rs12817488 polymorphism and Parkinson's disease risk in Chinese population: a meta-analysis.
Lu Yanjun, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 23991
- Influence of genetic, biological and pharmacological factors on levodopa dose in Parkinson's disease.
Altmann Vivian, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 3
- Deletions at 22q11.2 in idiopathic Parkinson's disease: a combined analysis of genome-wide association data.
Mok Kin Y, et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2016 3
- Protective LRRK2 R1398H Variant Enhances GTPase and Wnt Signaling Activity.
Nixon-Abell Jonathon, et al. Frontiers in molecular neuroscience 2016 0 18
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (2)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (2)
- Human (1708)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (8)
- Pathogen (0)