Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- Understanding Genomic Knowledge in Rural Appalachia: The West Virginia Genome Community Project.
Mallow Jennifer A et al. Online journal of rural nursing and health care : the official journal of the Rural Nurse Organization 16(1) 3-22
- Practitioner Review: Treatments for Tourette syndrome in children and young people - a systematic review.
Whittington Craig et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2016 May
- Phenome-Wide Association Study for Alcohol and Nicotine Risk Alleles in 26,394 Women.
Polimanti Renato, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 5
- Genome-wide Association Studies of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in 2 Cohorts of US Army Soldiers.
Stein Murray B, et al. JAMA psychiatry 2016 5
- Additive genetic contribution to symptom dimensions in major depressive disorder.
Pearson Rahel, et al. Journal of abnormal psychology 2016 5 (4) 495-501
- Pleiotropy between neuroticism and physical and mental health: findings from 108?038 men and women in UK Biobank.
Gale C R, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e791
- Polymorphisms of the TRPV2 and TRPV3 genes associated with fibromyalgia in a Korean population.
Park Dong-Jin, et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2016 4
- A Genome-Wide Test of the Differential Susceptibility Hypothesis Reveals a Genetic Predictor of Differential Response to Psychological Treatments for Child Anxiety Disorders.
Keers Robert, et al. Psychotherapy and psychosomatics 2016 4 (3) 146-158
- Overview: referrals for genetic evaluation from child psychiatrists.
Press Katharine R et al. Child and adolescent psychiatry and mental health 2016 107
- Cohort Profile: The Saguenay Youth Study (SYS).
Pausova Zdenka, et al. International journal of epidemiology 2016 3
- Psychiatric outcomes of bullying victimization: a study of discordant monozygotic twins.
Silberg J L, et al. Psychological medicine 2016 3 1-9
- The functional serotonin 1a receptor promoter polymorphism, rs6295, is associated with psychiatric illness and differences in transcription.
Donaldson Z R, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e746
- [Influence of ODD diagnosis on the association between NET1 and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder].
Liu Lu, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2015 11 (41) 3351-6
- Genetic testing for hereditary cancer predisposition: BRCA1/2, lynch syndrome, and beyond.
Hall M J et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Jan
- Association of N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor 2B Subunit (GRIN2B) polymorphism with earlier age at onset of withdrawal symptoms in Indian alcohol dependent subjects.
Paul Pradip, et al. Journal of addictive diseases 2016 1 0
- Depression in multiple sclerosis: effect of brain derived neurotrophic factor Val66Met polymorphism and disease perception.
Santoro M, et al. European journal of neurology 2016 1
- Limited Evidence for Association of Genome-Wide Schizophrenia Risk Variants on Cortical Neuroimaging Phenotypes.
Voineskos Aristotle N, et al. Schizophrenia bulletin 2015 12
- Assessment of Anemia and Quality of Life in Patients With Renal Transplantation.
Abac? S H, et al. Transplantation proceedings 2015 12 (10) 2875-80
- Influence of the 5-HT3A Receptor Gene Polymorphism and Childhood Sexual Trauma on Central Serotonin Activity.
Jang Kuk-In, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (12) e0145269
- Associations between the schizophrenia susceptibility gene ZNF804A and clinical outcomes in psychosis.
Wickramasinghe A, et al. Translational psychiatry 2015 0 e698
- Biomarkers Outperform Symptoms in Parsing Psychosis Subgroups,
National Institute of Mental Health, December 8, 2015
- Moderate alcohol drinking in pregnancy increases risk for children's persistent conduct problems: causal effects in a Mendelian randomisation study.
Murray Joseph, et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2015 11
- A role for HLA-DRB1*1101 and DRB1*0801 in cognitive ability and its decline with age.
Payton Antony, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2015 10
- Genetic tests for psychiatric drugs spur hope, doubts,
by Beth Daley, Boston Globe, October 3, 2015
- More harm than good? Use of genetic mental health tests has grown rapidly. But evidence they work is scant. (+documentation)
B Daley, NECIR, Health and Safety, October 3, 2015
- Genetic tests for psychiatric drugs spur hope, doubts
B Daly, Boston Glove, October 3, 2015
- Extending the 'cross-disorder' relevance of executive functions to dimensional neuropsychiatric traits in youth.
McGrath Lauren M, et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2015 9
- Identifying mechanisms that underlie links between COMT genotype and aggression in male adolescents with ADHD.
van Goozen Stephanie H M, et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2015 9
- Depressed mood, anxiety, and the use of labor analgesia.
Pettersson Fatimah Dabo, et al. Archives of women's mental health 2015 9
- Erythrocyte membrane polyunsaturated fatty acid (pufa) levels in a sample of patients with schizophrenia and relation with clinical and progression variables.
Montesinos-Rueda Laura, et al. Actas españolas de psiquiatría 2015 9 (5) 170-6
- Human (1097)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (9)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (1)