Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- The COMT rs4680 polymorphism and suicide attempt in rural Shandong, China.
Sun Shi-Hua, et al. Psychiatric genetics 2016 5
- The Pharmacogenomics of Bipolar Disorder study (PGBD): identification of genes for lithium response in a prospective sample.
Oedegaard Ketil J, et al. BMC psychiatry 2016 0 (1) 129
- The relevance of cytochrome P450 polymorphism in forensic medicine and akathisia-related violence and suicide.
Eikelenboom-Schieveld Selma J M, et al. Journal of forensic and legal medicine 2016 4 65-71
- GWAS Analysis of suicide attempt in schizophrenia: Main genetic effect and interaction with early life trauma.
Fatemi Ali Bani, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 4
- Evidence of activation of the Toll-like receptor-4 proinflammatory pathway in patients with schizophrenia.
García-Bueno Borja, et al. Journal of psychiatry & neuroscience : JPN 2016 4 (3) 150195
- Predictors for Self-Directed Aggression in Italian Prisoners include Externalizing Behaviors, Childhood Trauma and the Serotonin Transporter Gene Polymorphism 5-HTTLPR.
Gorodetsky Elena, et al. Genes, brain, and behavior 2016 4
- EPIGENETIC VARIATION AT SKA2 PREDICTS SUICIDE PHENOTYPES AND INTERNALIZING PSYCHOPATHOLOGY.
Sadeh Naomi, et al. Depression and anxiety 2016 4 (4) 308-15
- Tryptophan Hydroxylase 1 Variant rs1800532 is Associated with Suicide Attempt in Serbian Psychiatric Patients but does not Moderate the Effect of Recent Stressful Life Events.
Karanovi? Jelena, et al. Suicide & life-threatening behavior 2016 4
- GLUCOCORTICOID RECEPTOR-RELATED GENES: GENOTYPE AND BRAIN GENE EXPRESSION RELATIONSHIPS TO SUICIDE AND MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER.
Yin Honglei, et al. Depression and anxiety 2016 3
- Alpha2C-adrenoceptor Del322-325 polymorphism and risk of psychiatric disorders: significant association with opiate abuse and dependence.
Rivero Guadalupe, et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2016 3 1-8
- Depression, Stressful Life Events, and the Impact of Variation in the Serotonin Transporter: Findings from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health (Add Health).
Haberstick Brett C, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0148373
- The functional serotonin 1a receptor promoter polymorphism, rs6295, is associated with psychiatric illness and differences in transcription.
Donaldson Z R, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e746
- A pilot integrative genomics study of GABA and glutamate neurotransmitter systems in suicide, suicidal behavior, and major depressive disorder.
Yin Honglei, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 2
- Interaction between Methylation and CpG Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms in the HTR2A Gene: Association Analysis with Suicide Attempt in Schizophrenia.
Bani-Fatemi Ali, et al. Neuropsychobiology 2016 1 (1) 10-15
- Does Suicidal Ideation Influence Memory? A Study of the Role of Violent Daydreaming in the Relationship Between Suicidal Ideation and Everyday Memory.
Chu Carol, et al. Behavior modification 2016 1
- Suicide, Family History, and Genomics
CDC Blog Post
- Personality traits in the differentiation of major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder during a depressive episode.
Araujo Jaciana Marlova Gonçalves, et al. Psychiatry research 2015 12
- Polygenic associations of neurodevelopmental genes in suicide attempt.
Sokolowski M, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2015 12
- The Vulnerability to Suicidal Behavior is Associated with Reduced Connectivity Strength.
Bijttebier Stijn, et al. Frontiers in human neuroscience 2015 0 632
- Association between FKBP5 Functional Polymorphisms and Completed Suicide.
Fudalej Sylwia, et al. Neuropsychobiology 2015 12 (2) 126-131
- Clinical and genetic factors associated with suicide in mood disorder patients.
Antypa Niki, et al. European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 2015 12
- The impact of serotonin receptor 1A and 2A gene polymorphisms and interactions on suicide attempt and suicide risk in depressed patients with insufficient response to treatment - a European multicentre study.
Höfer Peter, et al. International clinical psychopharmacology 2015 11
- Incidence of Suicide Among Persons Who Had a Parent Who Died During Their Childhood: A Population-Based Cohort Study
MB Guldin et al, JAMA Psychiatry, November 11, 2015
- Identifying clinical correlates for suicide among epilepsy patients in South Korea: A case-control study.
Park Sung-Jin, et al. Epilepsia 2015 11
- Lack of association of SNPs from the FADS1-FADS2 gene cluster with major depression or suicidal behavior.
Sublette M Elizabeth, et al. Psychiatric genetics 2015 10
- Association of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor G196A and Attempted Suicide: A Case-Control Study in Rural China.
Wang Jin-Yu, et al. Neuropsychobiology 2015 10 (2) 91-96
- Getting Serious About Reducing Suicide- More How and Less Why
JW Swanson et al. JAMA, November 2, 2015
- Early life adversity, genomic plasticity, and psychopathology.
Turecki Gustavo et al. The lancet. Psychiatry 2014 Nov (6) 461-6
- Epidemiology, neurobiology and pharmacological interventions related to suicide deaths and suicide attempts in bipolar disorder: Part I of a report of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders Task Force on Suicide in Bipolar Disorder.
Schaffer Ayal et al. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 2015 Sep (9) 785-802
- A review of factors associated with greater likelihood of suicide attempts and suicide deaths in bipolar disorder: Part II of a report of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders Task Force on Suicide in Bipolar Disorder.
Schaffer Ayal et al. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 2015 Nov (11) 1006-20
- CDC Information (2)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (433)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2)
- Pathogen (0)