Last Updated: May 27, 2016
- Building and Validating Complex Models of Breast Cancer Risk
WD DuPont, JAMA Oncology, May 25, 2016
- Breast Cancer Risk From Modifiable and Nonmodifiable Risk Factors Among White Women in the United States
P Maas et al, JAMA Oncology, May 25, 2016
- High-risk and low-risk gastric cancer areas in Italy and its association with microsatellite instability.
Polom Karol, et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2016 5
- Are TKIs favourable for the elderly with non-small-cell lung cancer?
Rossi Sabrina, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Genome-Wide Association Study of Bladder Cancer in a Chinese Cohort Reveals a New Susceptibility Locus at 5q12.3.
Wang Meilin, et al. Cancer research 2016 3
- Identification of sequence polymorphisms in the D-Loop region of mitochondrial DNA as a risk factor for colon cancer.
Guo Zhanjun, et al. Mitochondrial DNA. Part A. DNA mapping, sequencing, and analysis 2016 5 1-2
- Genome-wide association study of colorectal cancer in Hispanics.
Schmit Stephanie L, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 6 (6) 547-56
- High prevalence of luminal B breast cancer intrinsic subtype in Colombian women.
Serrano-Gomez Silvia Juliana, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 4
- Selected single-nucleotide polymorphisms in FOXE1, SERPINA5, FTO, EVPL, TICAM1 and SCARB1 are associated with papillary and follicular thyroid cancer risk: replication study in a German population.
Sigurdson Alice J, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 4
- Common genetic variants associated with telomere length confer risk for neuroblastoma and other childhood cancers.
Walsh Kyle M, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 6 (6) 576-82
- Afatinib against esophageal or head-and-neck cell squamous carcinoma: significance of activating oncogenic HER4 mutations in HNSCC.
Nakamura Yu, et al. Molecular cancer therapeutics 2016 5
- Frequent inactivation of MCC/CTNNBIP1 and overexpression of phospho-beta-catenin(Y654) are associated with breast carcinoma: Clinical and prognostic significance.
Mukherjee Nupur, et al. Biochimica et biophysica acta 2016 5
- Maximising the efficiency of clinical screening programmes: balancing predictive genetic testing with a right not to know.
Schuurman Agnes G et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Sep 23(9) 1124-8
- New paradigms for BRCA1/BRCA2 testing in women with ovarian cancer: results of the Genetic Testing in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer (GTEOC) study.
Plaskocinska Inga et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 May
- Adenomas as a risk factor in familial colorectal cancer: implications for screening and surveillance in the UK.
Buczacki Sja et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2016 May
- Use of a Point-of-Care Tool to Improve Nurse Practitioner BRCA Knowledge.
Smania Mary et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2016 Jun 20(3) 327-31
- Evaluation of BRCAPRO Risk Assessment Model in Patients with Ductal Carcinoma In situ Who Underwent Clinical BRCA Genetic Testing.
Elsayegh Nisreen et al. Frontiers in genetics 2016 771
- Oncogenetics service and the Brazilian public health system: the experience of a reference Cancer Hospital.
Palmero Edenir I et al. Genetics and molecular biology 2016 May
- Fertility after young-onset colorectal cancer: a study of subjects with Lynch syndrome.
Stupart D et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2015 Sep 17(9) 787-93
- Confronting the Care Delivery Challenges Arising from Precision Medicine.
Kohn Elise C et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6106
- Unlocking the genetic code of cancer,
by Julie Landry Laviolette, Miami Herald, May 20, 2016
- The Quest for a Simple Cancer Test
J Perkle, NOvaNExt, PBS, May 19, 2016
- Familial skin cancer syndromes: Increased melanoma risk.
Ransohoff Katherine J et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2016 Mar 74(3) 423-34
- Hereditary melanoma: Update on syndromes and management: Genetics of familial atypical multiple mole melanoma syndrome.
Soura Efthymia et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2016 Mar 74(3) 395-407
- Myriad Genetics embroiled in breast-cancer data fight ? again,
by Erika Check Hayden, Nature News, May 20, 2016
- 'Sunscreen' gene may help protect against skin cancer
Ecancer news, May 19, 2016
- Health Care Segregation, Physician Recommendation, and Racial Disparities in BRCA1/2 Testing Among Women With Breast Cancer.
McCarthy Anne Marie et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 May
- Adding genetic risk score to family history identifies twice as many high-risk men for prostate cancer: Results from the prostate cancer prevention trial.
Chen Haitao et al. The Prostate 2016 May
- Decision-Making in Breast Cancer Surgery: Where Do Patients Go for Information?
Schmidt Hank et al. The American surgeon 2016 May 82(5) 397-402
- Attitudes to incorporating genomic risk assessments into population screening programs: the importance of purpose, context and deliberation.
Nicholls Stuart G et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 9(1) 25
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (37)
- Human (29699)
- Pathogen (0)