Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- Maximising the efficiency of clinical screening programmes: balancing predictive genetic testing with a right not to know.
Schuurman Agnes G et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Sep 23(9) 1124-8
- Adenomas as a risk factor in familial colorectal cancer: implications for screening and surveillance in the UK.
Buczacki Sja et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2016 May
- Attitudes to incorporating genomic risk assessments into population screening programs: the importance of purpose, context and deliberation.
Nicholls Stuart G et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 9(1) 25
- Breast cancer risk prediction using a polygenic risk score in the familial setting: a prospective study from the Breast Cancer Family Registry and kConFab.
Li Hongyan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 May
- Adding family history to faecal immunochemical testing increases the detection of advanced neoplasia in a colorectal cancer screening programme.
Kallenberg F G J et al. Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics 2016 May
- The PROFILE Feasibility Study: Targeted Screening of Men With a Family History of Prostate Cancer.
Castro Elena, et al. The oncologist 2016 5
- Ovarian cancer screening in menopausal females with a family history of breast or ovarian cancer.
Lai Tiffany et al. Journal of gynecologic oncology 2016 Apr e41
- Intensive breast screening in BRCA2 mutation carriers is associated with reduced breast cancer specific and all cause mortality.
Evans D G, et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2016 0 8
- Genetic Variants Associated with Colorectal Adenoma Susceptibility.
Abulí Anna, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (4) e0153084
- Frequency and Significance of Abnormal Pancreatic Imaging in Patients with BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genetic Mutations.
Chahla Elie, et al. Scientifica 2016 0 5619358
- Improving Prostate Cancer Screening and Diagnosis- Health Policy and Biomarkers Beyond PSA
HD Patel et al, JAMA Oncology, March 31, 2016
- No evidence that protein truncating variants in BRIP1 are associated with breast cancer risk: implications for gene panel testing.
Easton Douglas F, et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 2
- Colorectal cancer screening saves lives. Talk to your doctor about getting screened.
- Mega Ovarian Cancer Screening Trial Shows Modest Reduction in Mortality
A Slomski, JAMA, February 23, 2016
- Familial Risk in Patients With Carcinoma of Unknown Primary.
Samadder N Jewel et al. JAMA oncology 2015 Dec 1-7
- Validation of a risk prediction score for proximal neoplasia in colorectal cancer screening: a prospective colonoscopy study.
Wong Martin C S, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 20396
- Quantifying the utility of single nucleotide polymorphisms to guide colorectal cancer screening.
Jenkins Mark A et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2016 Feb 12(4) 503-13
- Lack of Association between CYP1A1 M2 and M4 Polymorphisms and Breast Carcinoma in Jordanian Women: a Case-Control Study.
Amrani Iman, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (1) 387-93
- Multiple gene sequencing for risk assessment in patients with early-onset or familial breast cancer.
Lin Po-Han, et al. Oncotarget 2016 1
- Perceptions of Cancer Risk, Cause, and Needs in Participants from Low Socioeconomic Background at Risk for Hereditary Cancer.
Underhill Meghan L et al. Behavioral medicine (Washington, D.C.) 2016 Jan 0
- Genetic variants in ABCG1 are associated with survival of non-small cell lung cancer patients.
Wang Yanru, et al. International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer 2016 1
- Screening for Breast Cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.
Published on 2016 by U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
- Task force issues breast cancer screening recommendations,
by Ashley Welch, CBS News, January 11, 2016
- Developing and assessing the utility of a You-Tube based clinical genetics video channel for families affected by inherited tumours.
Jones G E et al. Familial cancer 2016 Jan
- Cancer screening and genetics: a tale of two paradigms.
Hamilton Jada G et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2014 Jun 23(6) 909-16
- Targeted Cancer Screening in Average-Risk Individuals.
Marcus Pamela M et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2015 Nov 49(5) 765-71
- US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation on Breast Cancer Screening
USPSTF, January 11, 2016
- Using a state cancer registry to recruit young breast cancer survivors and high-risk relatives: protocol of a randomized trial testing the efficacy of a targeted versus a tailored intervention to increase breast cancer screening.
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Michigan
- Ovarian cancer screening and mortality in the UK Collaborative Trial of Ovarian Cancer Screening (UKCTOCS): a randomised controlled trial.
Jacobs Ian J et al. Lancet (London, England) 2015 Dec
- Race and colorectal cancer screening compliance among persons with a family history of cancer.
Laiyemo Adeyinka O et al. World journal of gastrointestinal endoscopy 2015 Dec 7(18) 1300-5
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (3)
- Human (161)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (61)
- Pathogen (0)