Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- Capturing the clinical utility of genomic testing: medical recommendations following pediatric microarray.
Hayeems Robin Z et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Sep 23(9) 1135-41
- The COMT rs4680 polymorphism and suicide attempt in rural Shandong, China.
Sun Shi-Hua, et al. Psychiatric genetics 2016 5
- Decision-making in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy: Delay gratification ability is not impaired in patients with hippocampal sclerosis.
Rzezak Patricia, et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2016 5 158-164
- FKBP5 genotype interacts with early life trauma to predict heavy drinking in college students.
Lieberman Richard, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 5
- Low utilization of prenatal and pre-implantation genetic diagnosis in Huntington disease - risk discounting in preventive genetics.
Schulman J D et al. Clinical genetics 2015 Sep 88(3) 220-3
- A human-specific AS3MT isoform and BORCS7 are molecular risk factors in the 10q24.32 schizophrenia-associated locus.
Li Ming, et al. Nature medicine 2016 5
- A national population-based e-cohort of people with psychosis (PsyCymru) linking prospectively ascertained phenotypically rich and genetic data to routinely collected records: overview, recruitment and linkage.
Lloyd Keith et al. Schizophrenia research 2015 Aug 166(1-3) 131-6
- Mouse and Human Genetic Analyses Associate Kalirin with Ventral Striatal Activation during Impulsivity and with Alcohol Misuse.
Peña-Oliver Yolanda, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2016 0 52
- A Functional 3'UTR Polymorphism (rs2235749) of Prodynorphin Alters microRNA-365 Binding in Ventral Striatonigral Neurons to Influence Novelty Seeking and Positive Reward Traits.
Egervari Gabor, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 4
- Predictors for Self-Directed Aggression in Italian Prisoners include Externalizing Behaviors, Childhood Trauma and the Serotonin Transporter Gene Polymorphism 5-HTTLPR.
Gorodetsky Elena, et al. Genes, brain, and behavior 2016 4
- A scoping study to explore the cost-effectiveness of next-generation sequencing compared with traditional genetic testing for the diagnosis of learning disabilities in children.
Beale Sophie et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2015 Jun 19(46) 1-90
- Pharmacogenetics of alcohol use disorders and comorbid psychiatric disorders.
Helton Sarah G et al. Psychiatry research 2015 Dec (2) 121-9
- Perceived stress and hair cortisol: Differences in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
Streit Fabian, et al. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2016 3 26-34
- Multiplex PCR Analysis of 17 (11 Novels) STR Markers Linked to Six Autosomal Recessive Intellectual Disability Genes in Iranian Population.
Shirin Ghadami, et al. Clinical laboratory 2016 0 (1-2) 31-8
- Association of CRTC1 polymorphisms with obesity markers in subjects from the general population with lifetime depression.
Quteineh Lina, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2016 3 43-49
- Alpha2C-adrenoceptor Del322-325 polymorphism and risk of psychiatric disorders: significant association with opiate abuse and dependence.
Rivero Guadalupe, et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2016 3 1-8
- Quantitative Trait Locus and Brain Expression of HLA-DPA1 Offers Evidence of Shared Immune Alterations in Psychiatric Disorders.
Morgan Ling Z, et al. Microarrays (Basel, Switzerland) 2016 3 (1)
- Expanded phenotypic spectrum of the m.8344A>G "MERRF" mutation: data from the German mitoNET registry.
Altmann Judith, et al. Journal of neurology 2016 3
- Psychiatric outcomes of bullying victimization: a study of discordant monozygotic twins.
Silberg J L, et al. Psychological medicine 2016 3 1-9
- Analysis of ANKKI (rs1800497) and DRD2 (rs1079597, rs1800498) variants in five ethnic groups from Punjab, North-West India.
Singh Gagandeep, et al. Gene 2016 3
- An integrative approach to investigate the respective roles of single-nucleotide variants and copy-number variants in Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
de Araújo Lima Leandro, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 22851
- OCDB: a database collecting genes, miRNAs and drugs for obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Privitera Anna P et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2015 2015bav069
- Association of the glucocorticoid receptor gene polymorphisms and their interaction with stressful life events in Polish adolescent girls with anorexia nervosa.
Dmitrzak-Weglarz Monika, et al. Psychiatria Danubina 2016 3 (1) 51-7
- Molecular analyses of circadian gene variants reveal sex-dependent links between depression and clocks.
Shi S-Q, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 e748
- Association of genetic risk scores with body mass index in Swiss psychiatric cohorts.
Saigi-Morgui Núria, et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2016 2
- Patterns of Nonrandom Mating Within and Across 11 Major Psychiatric Disorders.
Nordsletten Ashley E, et al. JAMA psychiatry 2016 2
- A network of synaptic genes associated with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Forero Diego A, et al. Schizophrenia research 2016 2
- Alcohol misuse, genetics, and major bleeding among warfarin therapy patients in a community setting.
Roth Joshua A et al. Pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety 2015 Jun 24(6) 619-27
- Genetic association between NRG1 and schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder in Han Chinese population.
Wen Zujia, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 2
- Longitudinal study of premorbid adjustment in 22q11.2 deletion (velocardiofacial) syndrome and association with psychosis.
Radoeva Petya D, et al. Development and psychopathology 2016 2 1-14
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (7)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (3)
- Human (12679)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (101)
- Pathogen (0)