Last Updated: May 27, 2016
- Genome-wide association study of colorectal cancer in Hispanics.
Schmit Stephanie L, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 6 (6) 547-56
- Adenomas as a risk factor in familial colorectal cancer: implications for screening and surveillance in the UK.
Buczacki Sja et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2016 May
- Fertility after young-onset colorectal cancer: a study of subjects with Lynch syndrome.
Stupart D et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2015 Sep 17(9) 787-93
- Attitudes to incorporating genomic risk assessments into population screening programs: the importance of purpose, context and deliberation.
Nicholls Stuart G et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 9(1) 25
- Clinical impact and network of determinants of tumour necrosis in colorectal cancer.
Väyrynen Sara A, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 5
- Tumour CD274 (PD-L1) expression and T cells in colorectal cancer.
Masugi Yohei, et al. Gut 2016 5
- Clinical significance of <i>TLR1</i> I602S polymorphism for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer treated with FOLFIRI plus bevacizumab.
Okazaki Satoshi, et al. Molecular cancer therapeutics 2016 5
- In Hyperthermia Increased ERK and WNT Signaling Suppress Colorectal Cancer Cell Growth.
Bordonaro Michael, et al. Cancers 2016 0 (5)
- Feasibility of novel PPP1R15A and proposed ANXA11 single nucleotide polymorphisms as predictive markers for bevacizumab regimen in metastatic colorectal cancer.
Roh Seon Ae, et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2016 5
- Fc-? Receptor Polymorphisms, Cetuximab Therapy, and Survival in the NCIC CTG CO.17 Trial of Colorectal Cancer.
Liu Geoffrey, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 5 (10) 2435-44
- Applying public health screening criteria: how does universal newborn screening compare to universal tumor screening for Lynch syndrome in adults with colorectal cancer?
Cragun Deborah et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 409-20
- Creation of a network to promote universal screening for Lynch syndrome: the LynchSyndrome Screening Network.
Mange Sarah et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 421-7
- Adding family history to faecal immunochemical testing increases the detection of advanced neoplasia in a colorectal cancer screening programme.
Kallenberg F G J et al. Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics 2016 May
- Aligning policy to promote cascade genetic screening for prevention and early diagnosis of heritable diseases.
George Rani et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 388-99
- Genetic Instability in Locus rs5498 E469K (A/G) of ICAM-1 Gene in Patients with Colorectal Cancer and Breast Cancer.
Novikov V V, et al. Bulletin of experimental biology and medicine 2016 5
- Molecular analysis of MLH1 variants in Chinese sporadic colorectal cancer patients.
Peng H X, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (2)
- Identification of a functional variant for colorectal cancer risk mapping to chromosome 5q31.1.
Ke Juntao, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- The Fanconi anemia DNA damage repair pathway in the spotlight for germline predisposition to colorectal cancer.
Esteban-Jurado Clara, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 5
- Relative telomere lengths in tumor and normal mucosa are related to disease progression and chromosome instability profiles in colorectal cancer.
Suraweera Nirosha, et al. Oncotarget 2016 4
- Significant association and synergistic adverse prognostic effect of podocalyxin-like protein and epidermal growth factor receptor expression in colorectal cancer.
Larsson Anna H, et al. Journal of translational medicine 2016 0 (1) 128
- A novel genetic score model of UGT1A1 and TGFB pathway as predictor of severe irinotecan-related diarrhea in metastatic colorectal cancer patients.
Li Jing, et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2016 5
- Clinicopathological features of familial adenomatous polyposis in Korean patients.
Jung Sung Min, et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 5 (17) 4380-8
- Association of mitochondrial displacement loop polymorphisms with risk of colorectal cancer in south Indian population.
Govatati Suresh, et al. Mitochondrial DNA. Part A. DNA mapping, sequencing, and analysis 2016 3 1-6
- [KRAS mutation does not influence oxaliplatin or irinotecan efficacy, in association with bevacizumab, in first line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer].
Cabart Mathilde, et al. Bulletin du cancer 2016 5
- Systematic screening for Lynch syndrome in colorectal cancer,
Swiss Med Wkly. 2016;146:w14315v
- Systematic immunohistochemical screening for Lynch syndrome in colorectal cancer: a single centre experience of 486 patients.
Zumstein Valentin, et al. Swiss medical weekly 2016 0 w14315
- Determinants of non-participation in a mass screening program for colorectal cancer in Finland.
Artama M, et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2016 5 1-5
- Associations between markers of colorectal cancer stem cells, mutation, miRNA and the clinical features of ulcerative colitis.
Yang Liu, et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2016 5
- Polymorphisms in the CHIT1 gene: Associations with colorectal cancer.
Li Fei-Feng, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- (18)F-FDG PET/CT imaging in rectal cancer: relationship with the RAS mutational status.
Lovinfosse Pierre, et al. The British journal of radiology 2016 5 20160212
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (5)
- Human (3942)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (210)
- Pathogen (0)