June 16-23, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Founder and Recurrent Mutations in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes in Latin American Countries: State of the Art and Literature Review.
Ossa Carlos Andrés et al. The oncologist 2016 Jun
- Long-term experiences with genetic consultation in people with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Eismann Sabine et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 Jun
- Physician Risk Assessment Knowledge Regarding BRCA Genetics Testing.
Cohn Jason et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2015 Sep 30(3) 573-9
- Sensitivity of BRCA1/2 testing in high-risk breast/ovarian/male breast cancer families: little contribution of comprehensive RNA/NGS panel testing.
Byers Helen et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Jun
- The Clinical Utility of Next Generation Sequencing Results in a Community-Based Hereditary Cancer Risk Program.
Bunnell A E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Jun
- Thyroid Hormones and Vitamin D in Patients with Breast Cancer with Mutations in BRCA1 or BRCA2 Genes.
Kolben Thomas, et al. Anticancer research 2016 6 (6) 3185-90
- Genetic testing for hereditary breast cancer in Asia-moving forward.
Kwong Ava, et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2016 6 (3) 47
- Ovarian Cancer in Hereditary Cancer Susceptibility Syndromes.
Nakonechny Quentin B, et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 6 (2) 189-99
- Importance of hereditary and selected environmental risk factors in the etiology of inflammatory breast cancer: a case-comparison study.
Moslehi Roxana, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 334
- BRCA1-2 Diagnostic Workflow From NGS to Variant Identification and Final Report.
Pilato Brunella, et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2016 5
- The Fanconi anemia DNA damage repair pathway in the spotlight for germline predisposition to colorectal cancer.
Esteban-Jurado Clara, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 5
- Evaluation of ACMG-Guideline-Based Variant Classification of Cancer Susceptibility and Non-Cancer-Associated Genes in Families Affected by Breast Cancer.
Maxwell Kara N, et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 5 (5) 801-17
- JAX Genomics Education: Cancer Risk Assessment, Testing & Management
Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Education; State: Multiple States
- Mutational analysis of FANCJ helicase.
Guo Manhong, et al. Methods (San Diego, Calif.) 2016 4
- Head-to-head comparison of the impact of Aurora A, Aurora B, Repp86, CDK1, CDK2 and Ki67 expression in two of the most relevant gynaecological tumor entities.
Heilmann Thorsten, et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 4
- Frequency of germline DNA genetic findings in an unselected prospective cohort of triple-negative breast cancer patients participating in a platinum-based neoadjuvant chemotherapy trial.
González-Rivera Milagros, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 4 (3) 507-15
- A unified analytic framework for prioritization of non-coding variants of uncertain significance in heritable breast and ovarian cancer.
Mucaki Eliseos J, et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 0 (1) 19
- Decreased Expression of BRCA2 Accelerates Sporadic Breast Cancer Progression.
Saha Soumi, et al. Indian journal of surgical oncology 2015 12 (4) 378-83
- Mutation detection rates associated with specific selection criteria for BRCA1/2 testing in 1854 high-risk families: A monocentric Italian study.
Azzollini Jacopo, et al. European journal of internal medicine 2016 4
- Rare ATAD5 missense variants in breast and ovarian cancer patients.
Maleva Kostovska Ivana, et al. Cancer letters 2016 4
- BRCA1 Gene Mutation Screening for the Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer Syndrome in Breast Cancer Cases: a First High Resolution DNA Melting Analysis in Indonesia.
Mundhofir Farmaditya Ep, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (3) 1539-46
- Family history predictors of BRCA1/BRCA2 mutation status among Tunisian breast/ovarian cancer families.
Riahi Aouatef, et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2016 3
- Tier 1 Genomic Applications Toolkit for Public Health Departments
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Tools; State: Multiple States
- BRCA testing, treatment patterns and survival in platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer - an observational cohort study.
Unni Sudhir K, et al. Journal of ovarian research 2016 0 (1) 18
- The impact of oophorectomy on survival after breast cancer in BRCA1-positive breast cancer patients.
Huzarski T, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 3
- CAG repeat size in Huntingtin alleles is associated with cancer prognosis.
Thion Morgane Sonia, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 3
- Frequency of Germline Mutations in 25 Cancer Susceptibility Genes in a Sequential Series of Patients With Breast Cancer.
Tung Nadine, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 3
- FORCE family letter for BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers[PDF 64.08 KB]
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Tools; State: Multiple States
- Prioritizing Variants in Complete Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer (HBOC) Genes in Patients Lacking known BRCA Mutations.
Caminsky Natasha G, et al. Human mutation 2016 2
- Polymorphic variants in the vitamin D pathway genes and the risk of ovarian cancer among non-carriers of BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations.
Mostowska Adrianna, et al. Oncology letters 2016 2 (2) 1181-1188
- Human (20)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (680)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (137)
- Pathogen (0)