June 16-23, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2016
- Phase I biomarker modulation study of atorvastatin in women at increased risk for breast cancer.
Arun Banu K, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 6
- Physician Risk Assessment Knowledge Regarding BRCA Genetics Testing.
Cohn Jason et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2015 Sep 30(3) 573-9
- Sensitivity of BRCA1/2 testing in high-risk breast/ovarian/male breast cancer families: little contribution of comprehensive RNA/NGS panel testing.
Byers Helen et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Jun
- UGT2B4 previously implicated in the risk of breast cancer is associated with menarche timing in ukrainian females.
Yermachenko Anna, et al. Gene 2016 6
- Association of XRCC1 Trp194 allele with risk of breast cancer, and Ki67 protein status in breast tumor tissues.
Jalali Chiya, et al. Saudi medical journal 2016 6 (6) 624-30
- Bias explains most of the parent-of-origin effect on breast cancer risk in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers.
Vos Janet R, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 6
- ABRAXAS (FAM175A) and Breast Cancer Susceptibility: No Evidence of Association in the Breast Cancer Family Registry.
Renault Anne-Laure, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0156820
- Age- and Tumor Subtype-Specific Breast Cancer Risk Estimates for CHEK2*1100delC Carriers.
Schmidt Marjanka K, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 6
- An exome-wide analysis of low frequency and rare variants in relation to risk of breast cancer in African American Women: the AMBER Consortium.
Haddad Stephen A, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 6
- Association of glutathione S-transferase T1, M1, and P1 polymorphisms in the breast cancer risk: a meta-analysis.
Song Zhiwang, et al. Therapeutics and clinical risk management 2016 0 763-9
- Breast cancer multigene testing trends and impact on chemotherapy use.
Ray G Thomas, et al. The American journal of managed care 2016 0 (5) e153-60
- Cell-free DNA mutations as biomarkers in breast cancer patients receiving tamoxifen.
Jansen Maurice Phm, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- No Association of the rs17822931 Polymorphism in ABCC11 with Breast Cancer Risk in Koreans.
Na Ann-Yae, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (5) 2625-8
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism in microRNA-binding site of SULF1 target gene as a protective factor against the susceptibility to breast cancer: a case-control study.
Zhou Qiong, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 2749-57
- TCF21 genetic polymorphisms and breast cancer risk in Chinese women.
Gao Xueren, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Thyroid Hormones and Vitamin D in Patients with Breast Cancer with Mutations in BRCA1 or BRCA2 Genes.
Kolben Thomas, et al. Anticancer research 2016 6 (6) 3185-90
- Detection of TP53/PIK3CA Mutations in Cell-Free Plasma DNA From Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients Using Next Generation Sequencing.
Nakauchi Chiaki, et al. Clinical breast cancer 2016 5
- Genetic testing for hereditary breast cancer in Asia-moving forward.
Kwong Ava, et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2016 6 (3) 47
- rs11895168 C allele and the increased risk of breast cancer in Isfahan population.
Salimi Zohreh, et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 6 89-94
- Myriad Genetics Embroiled in Breast-Cancer Data FightAgain,
by Erika Check Hayden, Scientific American, May 24, 2016
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 322-6
- [BRCA1/2 gene mutation and clinicopathologic features of triple negative breast cancer].
Ma Z P, et al. Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi Chinese journal of pathology 2016 6 (6) 397-400
- Prevalence and Prognostic Role of BRCA1/2 Variants in Unselected Chinese Breast Cancer Patients.
Zhong Xiaorong, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0156789
- Polymorphisms in TIM-3 and breast cancer susceptibility in chinese women: A case-control study.
Wang Zheng, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Genetic predisposition of six well-defined polymorphisms in HMGB1/RAGE pathway to breast cancer in a large Han Chinese population.
Yue Liling, et al. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine 2016 5
- Genomic Profiling of Thyroid Cancer Reveals a Role for Thyroglobulin in Metastasis.
Siraj Abdul K, et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 6 (6) 1170-80
- Haplotypes of the MTHFR gene are associated with an increased risk of breast cancer in a Han Chinese population in Gansu province.
Song Ailing, et al. IUBMB life 2016 5
- Germline APOBEC3B deletion is associated with breast cancer risk in an Asian multi-ethnic cohort and with immune cell presentation.
Wen Wei Xiong, et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2016 0 (1) 56
- SLCO1B1*5 polymorphism (rs4149056) is associated with chemotherapy-induced amenorrhea in premenopausal women with breast cancer: a prospective cohort study.
Reimer Toralf, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 337
- A novel polymorphic repeat in the upstream regulatory region of the estrogen-induced gene EIG121 is not associated with the risk of developing breast or endometrial cancer.
Bolton Katherine A, et al. BMC research notes 2016 0 (1) 287
- Human (5202)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (429)
- Pathogen (0)