June 16-23, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2016
- Association of a PARK2 Germline Variant and Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in a Southern Brazilian Population.
Klimczak Phamela Ferreira, et al. Oncology 2016 6
- Founder and Recurrent Mutations in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes in Latin American Countries: State of the Art and Literature Review.
Ossa Carlos Andrés et al. The oncologist 2016 Jun
- Long-term experiences with genetic consultation in people with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Eismann Sabine et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 Jun
- Physician Risk Assessment Knowledge Regarding BRCA Genetics Testing.
Cohn Jason et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2015 Sep 30(3) 573-9
- Sensitivity of BRCA1/2 testing in high-risk breast/ovarian/male breast cancer families: little contribution of comprehensive RNA/NGS panel testing.
Byers Helen et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Jun
- The Clinical Utility of Next Generation Sequencing Results in a Community-Based Hereditary Cancer Risk Program.
Bunnell A E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Jun
- Thyroid Hormones and Vitamin D in Patients with Breast Cancer with Mutations in BRCA1 or BRCA2 Genes.
Kolben Thomas, et al. Anticancer research 2016 6 (6) 3185-90
- Genetic testing for hereditary breast cancer in Asia-moving forward.
Kwong Ava, et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2016 6 (3) 47
- Commentary regarding Schayek et al., entitled "The rate of recurrent BRCA1, BRCA2, and TP53 mutations in the general population, and unselected ovarian cancer cases, in Belo Horizonte, Brazil".
Sales Luiz Vianna Fernanda, et al. Cancer genetics 2016 4
- Detection of serous precursor lesions in resected fallopian tubes from patients with benign diseases and a relatively low risk for ovarian cancer.
Nishida Naoyo, et al. Pathology international 2016 6 (6) 337-42
- Relevance of HLA-DP/DQ and ICAM-1 SNPs among Ovarian Cancer Patients.
Ghazy Amany A, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2016 0 202
- Clinical Significance of Long Non-Coding RNA CASC8 rs10505477 Polymorphism in Lung Cancer Susceptibility, Platinum-Based Chemotherapy Response, and Toxicity.
Hu Lei, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (6)
- Ovarian Cancer in Hereditary Cancer Susceptibility Syndromes.
Nakonechny Quentin B, et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 6 (2) 189-99
- Importance of hereditary and selected environmental risk factors in the etiology of inflammatory breast cancer: a case-comparison study.
Moslehi Roxana, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 334
- Ovarian Cancer and BRCA1/2 Testing: Opportunities to Improve Clinical Care and Disease Prevention.
Karakasis Katherine et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6119
- Recommendations for the implementation of BRCA testing in the care and treatment pathways of ovarian cancer patients.
Pinto Carmine et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2016 May
- BRCA1-2 Diagnostic Workflow From NGS to Variant Identification and Final Report.
Pilato Brunella, et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2016 5
- Paclitaxel is necessary for improved survival in epithelial ovarian cancers with homologous recombination gene mutations.
Jean Stephanie, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Association analysis of a chemo-response signature identified within The Cancer Genome Atlas aimed at predicting genetic risk for chemo-response in ovarian cancer.
Salinas Erin A, et al. International journal of molecular epidemiology and genetics 2016 0 (1) 41-4
- WWOX CNV-67048 Functions as a Risk Factor for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in Chinese Women by Negatively Interacting with Oral Contraceptive Use.
Chen Yongxiu, et al. BioMed research international 2016 0 6594039
- An Integrative Genomic Analysis of Formalin Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Archived Serous Ovarian Carcinoma Comparing Long-term and Short-term Survivors.
Stålberg Karin, et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2016 5
- Detection of somatic BRCA1/2 mutations in ovarian cancer - next-generation sequencing analysis of 100 cases.
Magdalena Koczkowska, et al. Cancer medicine 2016 5
- Genetic variants of lncRNA HOTAIR and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer among Chinese women.
Wu Haijing, et al. Oncotarget 2016 4
- The Fanconi anemia DNA damage repair pathway in the spotlight for germline predisposition to colorectal cancer.
Esteban-Jurado Clara, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 5
- The rate of recurrent BRCA1, BRCA2, and TP53 mutations in the general population, and unselected ovarian cancer cases, in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
Schayek Hagit, et al. Cancer genetics 2016 4
- Evaluation of ACMG-Guideline-Based Variant Classification of Cancer Susceptibility and Non-Cancer-Associated Genes in Families Affected by Breast Cancer.
Maxwell Kara N, et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 5 (5) 801-17
- JAX Genomics Education: Cancer Risk Assessment, Testing & Management
Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Education; State: Multiple States
- Mutational analysis of FANCJ helicase.
Guo Manhong, et al. Methods (San Diego, Calif.) 2016 4
- HLA superfamily assignment is a predictor of immune response to cancer testis antigens and survival in ovarian cancer.
Szender J Brian, et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 4
- Head-to-head comparison of the impact of Aurora A, Aurora B, Repp86, CDK1, CDK2 and Ki67 expression in two of the most relevant gynaecological tumor entities.
Heilmann Thorsten, et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 4
- Human (43)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (1458)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (201)
- Pathogen (0)