June 16-23, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Combined clinical and genetic testing algorithm for cervical cancer diagnosis.
Liou Yu-Ligh et al. Clinical epigenetics 2016 866
- Pooled analysis of genome-wide association studies of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 3 (CIN3) identifies a new susceptibility locus.
Chen Dan, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Susceptible and Protective Associations of HLA Alleles and Haplotypes with Cervical Cancer in South India.
Rathika Chinniah, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (5) 2491-7
- The Association of CYP1A1 Gene With Cervical Cancer and Additional SNP-SNP Interaction in Chinese Women.
Li Shuhong, et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2016 6
- HPV GENOTYPING FROM THE HIGH RISK mRNA APTIMA ASSAY- A DIRECT APPROACH USING DNA FROM APTIMA SAMPLE TUBES.
Lillsunde Larsson G, et al. Journal of virological methods 2016 5
- Analysis of the association of HOTAIR single nucleotide polymorphism (rs920778) and risk of cervical cancer.
Qiu Haifeng, et al. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica 2016 5
- Expression quantitative trait loci in long non-coding RNA PAX8-AS1 are associated with decreased risk of cervical cancer.
Han Jing, et al. Molecular genetics and genomics : MGG 2016 5
- Risk allelic load in Th2 and Th3 cytokines genes as biomarker of susceptibility to HPV-16 positive cervical cancer: a case control study.
Torres-Poveda K, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 330
- Variants in human papillomavirus receptor and associated genes are associated with type-specific HPV infection and lesion progression of the cervix.
Zou Jian, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Involvement of myeloperoxidase gene polymorphism 463G>A in development of cervical squamous cell carcinoma.
Roszak Andrzej, et al. The International journal of biological markers 2016 5 0
- Association of the Genetic Polymorphisms RRM1 -756T>C and -269C>A With Cervical Neoplasia.
Chang Ching-Wen, et al. Biological research for nursing 2016 5
- Analysis of APOBEC3A/3B germline deletion polymorphism in breast, cervical and oral cancers from South India and its impact on miRNA regulation.
Revathidevi Sundaramoorthy, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 5
- Identification of genetic variants in TNF receptor 2 which are associated with the development of cervical carcinoma.
Singhal Pallavi, et al. Biomarkers : biochemical indicators of exposure, response, and susceptibility to chemicals 2016 5 1-8
- Moonshot to Malawi.
Gopal Satish et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Apr 374(17) 1604-1605
- Variants of EVER1 and EVER2 (TMC6 and TMC8) and human papillomavirus status in patients with mucosal squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Antonsson Annika, et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2016 4
- Association of DNA repair gene polymorphisms with response to cisplatin-based concurrent chemoradiotherapy in patients with cervical carcinoma.
Liu Jin-Hui, et al. DNA repair 2016 4 69-72
- Lack of Associations between TNF-?Polymorphisms and Cervical Cancer in Thai women.
Chinchai Teeraporn, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (3) 953-6
- PSCA rs2294008 polymorphism contributes to the decreased risk for cervical cancer in a Chinese population.
Wang Shizhi, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 23465
- CCR2 and CCR5 genes polymorphisms in women with cervical lesions from Pernambuco, Northeast Region of Brazil: a case-control study.
Santos Erinaldo Ubirajara Damasceno Dos, et al. Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 2016 3
- Association between IL-27 2905T/G genotypes and the risk and survival of cervical cancer: a case-control study.
Wang Guo-Qing, et al. Biomarkers : biochemical indicators of exposure, response, and susceptibility to chemicals 2016 2 1-4
- Epistatic Interaction of CYP1A1 and COMT Polymorphisms in Cervical Cancer.
Matos Andreia, et al. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity 2016 0 2769804
- Analysis of CYP1A1 and COMT polymorphisms in women with cervical cancer.
Kleine J P, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 0 (4) 18965-73
- Mutation analysis of EGFR and its correlation with the HPV in Indian cervical cancer patients.
Qureshi Rehana, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 1
- Reach of the Montana Cancer Control Program to Women with Disabilities.
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Montana
- Eileens Cancer Survivor Story
I had a family history of cervical and uterine cancers but I didn?t get checked until I had symptoms.
- Targeted Cancer Screening in Average-Risk Individuals.
Marcus Pamela M et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2015 Nov 49(5) 765-71
- Biological implications and therapeutic significance of DNA methylation regulated genes in cervical cancer.
Bhat Samatha, Kabekkodu Shama Prasada, Noronha Ashish, Satyamoorthy Kapaettu.Biochimie 2015 Dec
- Cervical Cancer Awareness
- A Suggested Approach to Simplify and Improve Cervical Screening in the United States.
Schiffman Mark et al. Journal of lower genital tract disease 2016 Jan (1) 1-7
- Chromosomal copy number alterations and HPV integration in cervical precancer and invasive cancer.
Bodelon Clara et al. Carcinogenesis 2015 Dec
- Human (679)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (3)