June 9-16, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 09, 2016
- Genetic testing for the risk of developing late effects among survivors of childhood cancer: Consumer understanding, acceptance, and willingness to pay.
Georgiou Gabrielle et al. Cancer 2016 Jun
- The Advantages and Challenges of Testing Children for Heritable Predisposition to Cancer.
Kesserwan Chimene et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book / ASCO. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Meeting 2016 35251-69
- Pediatric cancers and precision medicine: The feasibility question
Vector, Boston Children Hospital, February, 2016
- Recognition of genetic predisposition in pediatric cancer patients: An easy-to-use selection tool.
Jongmans Marjolijn C J et al. European journal of medical genetics 2016 Jan
- A Quality Improvement Collaborative to Improve Pediatric Primary Care Genetic Services.
Rinke Michael L et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jan
- Genetic sequencing can help guide treatment in children with solid tumors,
Dana-Faber Cancer Institute, January 28, 2016
- CELF4 Variant and Anthracycline-Related Cardiomyopathy: A Children's Oncology Group Genome-Wide Association Study.
Wang Xuexia, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 1
- Diagnostic Yield of Clinical Tumor and Germline Whole-Exome Sequencing for Children With Solid Tumors
D Williams-Parson et al, JAMA Oncology, January 28, 2016
- Multicenter Feasibility Study of Tumor Molecular Profiling to Inform Therapeutic Decisions in Advanced Pediatric Solid Tumors- The Individualized Cancer Therapy (iCat) Study
MH Harris et al, JAMA Oncology, January 28, 2016
- Precision Therapy for Pediatric Cancers
J Khan et al, JAMA Oncology, January 28, 2016
- Defining Why Cancer Develops in Children
JM Maris, NEJM November 18, 2015
- Germline Mutations in Predisposition Genes in Pediatric Cancer
J Zhang et al. NEJM, November 18, 2015
- Is Whole-Exome Sequencing an Ethically Disruptive Technology? Perspectives of Pediatric Oncologists and Parents of Pediatric Patients With Solid Tumors.
McCullough Laurence B et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2015 Oct
- For Some Children with Cancer, Genomic Information May Help Guide Treatment Decisions
NCI, September 18, 2015
- Improving Patient Outcomes With Cancer Genomics Unique Opportunities and Challenges in Pediatric Oncology
RW Schnepp et al. JAMA< September 1, 2015
- Integrative Clinical Sequencing in the Management of Refractory or Relapsed Cancer in Youth
RJ Mody et al. JAMA, September 1, 2015
- A coding variant in RARG confers susceptibility to anthracycline-induced cardiotoxicity in childhood cancer.
Aminkeng Folefac, et al. Nature genetics 2015 9 (9) 1079-84
- Genetic variants in SLC22A17 and SLC22A7 are associated with anthracycline-induced cardiotoxicity in children.
Visscher Henk, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2015 7 (10) 1065-76
- How Can Precision Medicine Help Children With Cancer?
S Ravoori, AACR Blog Post, July 29, 2015
- UGT1A1*28 polymorphism and acute lymphoblastic leukemia in children: a Danish case-control study.
Petersen Jesper P, et al. Pediatric research 2014 11 (5) 459-63
- Childhood cancers in families with and without Lynch syndrome.
Heath John A, et al. Familial cancer 2015 5
- Characterising the epigenome as a key component of the fetal exposome in evaluating in utero exposures and childhood cancer risk.
Ghantous Akram et al. Mutagenesis 2015 Feb 26.
- Cancer spectrum and frequency among children with Noonan, Costello, and cardio-facio-cutaneous syndromes.
Kratz C P, et al. British journal of cancer 2015 3
- CDC Information: Cancer Prevention Starts in Childhood
- Obtaining informed consent for clinical tumor and germline exome sequencing of newly diagnosed childhood cancer patients.
Scollon Sarah et al. Genome medicine 2014 (9) 69
- Familial risk of childhood cancer and tumors in the Li-Fraumeni spectrum in the Utah Population Database: implications for genetic evaluation in pediatric practice.
- Reduced folate carrier-1 G80a gene polymorphism is associated with neuroblastoma's development.
de Miranda Dyego O, et al. Molecular biology reports 2014 8 (8) 5069-75
- Clinical and genetic predictors of impaired fertility in female survivors of childhood cancer.
Lupo P, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2014 3 (3) 3
- Polymorphism in IKZF1 gene affects age at onset of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Górniak Patryk, et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2014 9 (9) 2174-8
- Does Q223R Polymorphism of Leptin Receptor Influence on Anthropometric Parameters and Bone Density in Childhood Cancer Survivors?
Sawicka-?ukowska Malgorzata, et al. International journal of endocrinology 2013 0 805312
- CDC Information (1)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (48)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (5)
- Pathogen (0)