June 9-16, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2016
- Changes in cognitive functions and cerebral grey matter and their associations with inflammatory markers, endocrine markers, and APOE genotypes in testicular cancer patients undergoing treatment.
Amidi Ali, et al. Brain imaging and behavior 2016 5
- Variation in the HFE gene is associated with the development of bleomycin-induced pulmonary toxicity in testicular cancer patients.
van der Schoot Gabriela G F, et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 3 134-141
- Polygenic susceptibility to testicular cancer: implications for personalised health care.
Litchfield Kevin et al. British journal of cancer 2015 Nov 113(10) 1512-8
- Predictive value of GGN and CAG repeat polymorphisms of androgen receptors in testicular cancer: a meta-analysis.
Jiang Weijun, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism in the 5-?-reductase gene (SRD5A2) is associated with increased prevalence of metabolic syndrome in chemotherapy-treated testicular cancer survivors.
Boer Hink, et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 1 104-111
- Rare inactivating PDE11A variants associated with testicular germ cell tumors.
Pathak Anand, et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2015 12 (6) 909-17
- Cancer Risk in Relatives of Testicular Cancer Patients by Histology Type and Age at Diagnosis: A Joint Study from Five Nordic Countries.
Kharazmi Elham et al. Eur. Urol. 2015 Aug (2) 283-9
- Nontesticular cancers in relatives of testicular germ cell tumor (TGCT) patients from multiple-case TGCT families.
McMaster Mary L et al. Cancer Med 2015 Jul (7) 1069-78
- Prospectively Identified Incident Testicular Cancer Risk in a Familial Testicular Cancer Cohort.
Pathak Anand et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2015 Aug 11.
- Quantifying the heritability of testicular germ cell tumour using both population-based and genomic approaches.
Litchfield Kevin et al. Sci Rep 2015 13889
- Recurrent genomic rearrangements in primary testicular lymphoma.
Twa David D W et al. J. Pathol. 2015 Jun (2) 136-41
- A new tier classification: [Tier 2] - Metastatic testicular tumors, metastatic ovarian tumors, advanced bladder cancer
- Androgen receptor polymorphisms and testicular cancer risk.
Grassetti D, et al. Andrology 2015 1 (1) 27-33
- Genetic variations associated with the effect of testicular cancer treatment on gonadal hormones.
Aschim E L, et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2014 12 (12) 2844-51
- Multi-stage genome-wide association study identifies new susceptibility locus for testicular germ cell tumour on chromosome 3q25.
Litchfield Kevin, et al. Human molecular genetics 2015 2 (4) 1169-76
- p.Ala541Thr variant of MEN1 gene: a non deleterious polymorphism or a pathogenic mutation?
Nozières Cecile, et al. Annales d'endocrinologie 2014 7 (3) 133-40
- Pathway-based analysis of GWAs data identifies association of sex determination genes with susceptibility to testicular germ cell tumors.
Koster Roelof, et al. Human molecular genetics 2014 11 (22) 6061-8
- Whole-exome sequencing reveals the mutational spectrum of testicular germ cell tumours.
Litchfield Kevin, et al. Nature communications 2015 0 5973
- Two new loci and gene sets related to sex determination and cancer progression are associated with susceptibility to testicular germ cell tumor.
Kristiansen Wenche, et al. Human molecular genetics 2015 7 (14) 4138-46
- Infertility etiologies are genetically and clinically linked with other diseases in single meta-diseases.
Tarín Juan J et al. Reprod. Biol. Endocrinol. 2015 Apr 15. (1) 31
- Exome-wide Sequencing Shows Low Mutation Rates and Identifies Novel Mutated Genes in Seminomas.
Cutcutache Ioana, et al. European urology 2015 7 (1) 77-83
- How many genes have been reported in relation to testicular cancer
- Familial testicular germ cell tumors (FTGCT) - overview of a multidisciplinary etiologic study.
Greene MH, et al. Andrology. 2014 Oct 9.
- Genetic and epigenetic analysis of monozygotic twins discordant for testicular cancer.
Kratz CP, et al. Int J Mol Epidemiol Genet. 2014 Oct 22;5(3):135-9.
- MicroRNAs in testicular cancer: implications for pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and therapy.
Bezan A, et al. Anticancer Res. 2014 Jun;34(6):2709-13.
- State of science fact sheet - testicular cancer,[PDF 93.42 KB]
- Testicular cancer — discoveries and updates
Nasser HH, et al. N Engl J Med 2014; 371:2005-2016
- Testicular cancer information from the National Cancer Institute
- Update on testicular germ cell tumors.
Nallu A, et al. Curr Opin Oncol. 2014 May;26(3):294-8.
- A functional p53 responsive polymorphism in KITLG, rs4590952, does not affect the risk of breast cancer.
Chen Wei, et al. Scientific reports 2014 0 6371
- CDC Information (1)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (83)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (1)
- Pathogen (0)