Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Data integration to prioritize drugs using genomics and curated data.
Louhimo Riku et al. BioData mining 2016 921
- Ovarian Cancer and BRCA1/2 Testing: Opportunities to Improve Clinical Care and Disease Prevention.
Karakasis Katherine et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6119
- Importance of hereditary and selected environmental risk factors in the etiology of inflammatory breast cancer: a case-comparison study.
Moslehi Roxana, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 334
- BRCA1-2 Diagnostic Workflow From NGS to Variant Identification and Final Report.
Pilato Brunella, et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2016 5
- Germline BRCA1/2 mutation testing is indicated in every patient with epithelial ovarian cancer: A systematic review.
Arts-de Jong Marieke et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 May 61137-145
- New paradigms for BRCA1/BRCA2 testing in women with ovarian cancer: results of the Genetic Testing in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer (GTEOC) study.
Plaskocinska Inga et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 May
- Paclitaxel is necessary for improved survival in epithelial ovarian cancers with homologous recombination gene mutations.
Jean Stephanie, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Association analysis of a chemo-response signature identified within The Cancer Genome Atlas aimed at predicting genetic risk for chemo-response in ovarian cancer.
Salinas Erin A, et al. International journal of molecular epidemiology and genetics 2016 0 (1) 41-4
- WWOX CNV-67048 Functions as a Risk Factor for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in Chinese Women by Negatively Interacting with Oral Contraceptive Use.
Chen Yongxiu, et al. BioMed research international 2016 0 6594039
- Aligning policy to promote cascade genetic screening for prevention and early diagnosis of heritable diseases.
George Rani et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 388-99
- An Integrative Genomic Analysis of Formalin Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Archived Serous Ovarian Carcinoma Comparing Long-term and Short-term Survivors.
Stålberg Karin, et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2016 5
- Detection of somatic BRCA1/2 mutations in ovarian cancer - next-generation sequencing analysis of 100 cases.
Magdalena Koczkowska, et al. Cancer medicine 2016 5
- Genetic variants of lncRNA HOTAIR and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer among Chinese women.
Wu Haijing, et al. Oncotarget 2016 4
- The Fanconi anemia DNA damage repair pathway in the spotlight for germline predisposition to colorectal cancer.
Esteban-Jurado Clara, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 5
- The rate of recurrent BRCA1, BRCA2, and TP53 mutations in the general population, and unselected ovarian cancer cases, in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
Schayek Hagit, et al. Cancer genetics 2016 4
- Evaluation of ACMG-Guideline-Based Variant Classification of Cancer Susceptibility and Non-Cancer-Associated Genes in Families Affected by Breast Cancer.
Maxwell Kara N et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 May 98(5) 801-17
- Ovarian cancer in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers: The impact of mutation position and family history on the cancer risk.
Teixeira Natalia et al. Maturitas 2015 Oct 82(2) 197-202
- JAX Genomics Education: Cancer Risk Assessment, Testing & Management
Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Education; State: Multiple States
- Mutational analysis of FANCJ helicase.
Guo Manhong, et al. Methods (San Diego, Calif.) 2016 4
- A personalized paradigm in the treatment of platinum-resistant ovarian cancer - A cost utility analysis of genomic-based versus cytotoxic therapy.
Wallbillich J J et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Apr
- Acceptance of, inclination for, and barriers in genetic testing for gene mutations that increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers among female residents of Warsaw.
Olejniczak Dominik et al. Contemporary oncology (Poznan´, Poland) 2016 20(1) 80-5
- Genetic Testing in Women With Ovarian Cancer Helps to Determine Prognosis,
by Chase Doyle, ASCO Post, April 25, 2016
- Ovarian cancer screening in menopausal females with a family history of breast or ovarian cancer.
Lai Tiffany et al. Journal of gynecologic oncology 2016 Apr e41
- Parental Decision Making Regarding the Disclosure or Nondisclosure of a Mutation-Positive BRCA1/2 Test Result to Minors.
Seenandan-Sookdeo Kendra-Ann I et al. Oncology nursing forum 2016 May 43(3) 330-41
- HLA superfamily assignment is a predictor of immune response to cancer testis antigens and survival in ovarian cancer.
Szender J Brian, et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 4
- Head-to-head comparison of the impact of Aurora A, Aurora B, Repp86, CDK1, CDK2 and Ki67 expression in two of the most relevant gynaecological tumor entities.
Heilmann Thorsten, et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 4
- Frequency of germline DNA genetic findings in an unselected prospective cohort of triple-negative breast cancer patients participating in a platinum-based neoadjuvant chemotherapy trial.
González-Rivera Milagros, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 4 (3) 507-15
- Assessing the genetic architecture of epithelial ovarian cancer histological subtypes.
Cuellar-Partida Gabriel, et al. Human genetics 2016 4
- A unified analytic framework for prioritization of non-coding variants of uncertain significance in heritable breast and ovarian cancer.
Mucaki Eliseos J, et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 0 (1) 19
- Association of single nucleotide polymorphisms in the MVP gene with platinum resistance and survival in patients with epithelial ovarian cancer.
Zhao Ya-Nan, et al. Oncology letters 2016 4 (4) 2925-2933
- Human (1448)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (197)
- Pathogen (0)